Thread: August 2013

Lifetime Member

August 2013

Costa Rica 1.jpgCosta Rica 2.jpgCosta Rica 3.jpgCosta Rica 4.jpg
    I took a short trip back in August (24-27) and landed these 4, all pulled out of the Rey. This was my 2nd CR trip.

The first is named Gabi, a Tica. Her ass caught my eye but she deceived me with that push up bra. Back at the hotel, those tits looked like a fried egg hanging on a nail. I literally had to keep those out of my sight to stay hard. I'm more of an ass man anyway but geesh! Decent but nothing to brag about.

The 2nd girl is named Amie, a Tica. She was not really my type...but the more I conversed with her, she grew on me and I suspected she would be pretty good. She was very passionate. I ran into her again the next day, she pursued but I didn't want another round. Yet, I'd recommend...cool personality, wild in the sack.

The third girl is named Karla, a Tica. I got her number from my 1st CR trip back in May 2013, where she and a girl named Naomi gave a nice 2 on 1. But, Karla, wow...beautiful dark, caramel skin...looks sexy as hell in bra/panties....sexy nipples and an ass to die for...She is a cien girl but worth it, definite quality.

The last girl is named Elena, from Nicaragua. Beautiful face, tight little ass, not so great tits....good in the sack/uncovered bj. I was staying at the Morazán during this trip and she said she could not go there (I think maybe a family member works there who doesn't know her profession, or something like that)...so instead we walked to some place that costs $10 for the room and obviously serves one purpose.

Good times.

Haha, sorry about the saggy tits on chica one. She does have a great ass though. I'll have her keep her shirt on when I see her...

Lifetime Member
    Amie looks familiar. Does she work in the Rey during the daytime?

Lifetime Member
    No idea, but I have a feeling Amie is there around the clock. I usually stop by there in the evening.

Lifetime Member
    Amie I saw there during the day and night
    very aggressive girl, and I known she was a fun time in the hey I would have gone for a ride
    is it to much to ask what the donation was and the end of the day? I swear they all could tell it was my first time there
    and where trying to make me broke

Lifetime Member
    I'm still a newbie to the game, but if I recall correctly: Gabi $80, Amie $80, Karla $100 and Elena $80. I expect to hear 'cien' in the beginning, where I follow with a 'es muy caro', then ask for 'sesenta', but always seem to end up at 'ochenta'. During my first trip in May, I met a beautiful girl named Giselle and when it came to 'cuanto cuesta?', she said, 'you tell me' -- I didn't want to insult her but said 60 and she agreed, I threw in an additional 10 after all was said and done. Let me know if I am way off the mark, I probably need to hone my negotiating skills.

Lifetime Member
    haha, I need to learn some spanish
    Im sure most of them speak a little english but its their country
    but most of those numbers sound about right for me, but next time I ll try to negotiate a little better