View Poll Results: Would a Freelance ad section benefit the membership?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freelance Girl ads

Lifetime Member
    I get a screen asking for a password. Either I've forgotten my password, which is very possible, or I can't get in there.

That's the point I was trying to make earlier. The security software we have allows us to have a second password on this forum, list the username and i.p. of the member who used the password, and monitor the time spent on each thread.

I will point out, the girls place their ads willingly. So they already know they're listed here.

The more I look at this, the less necessary I think it is. Many of these girls have facebook accounts and are actively seeking clients on social media. Exposing this site to added scrutiny and explaining free speech to a 3rd world judge is less attractive an idea every time I think about it...

Lifetime Member
    OK, other idea then:

Start a Facebook group centered around that, and encourage girls pestering you to put up ads to post there? Win/Win!

Great idea, let me know how it goes.

Lifetime Member
    Sadly I have neither the clout, nor the connections that you do. But it's a likely way to get it done without being at any risk of violating the anti pimping laws.

I don't think my collective clout or connections could buy me breakfast in a third world country...