Thread: Recent trip report to Jaco

Lifetime Member

Recent trip report to Jaco

First let me thank everyone for all the input I got from the forums. I posted this on one other forum that helped a lot.

What a great trip to Jaco. This was my first trip to CR and I loved it in every way. For any first timers going to Jaco I would say the whole town was great. It had great food and a great atmosphere that was very safe. We walked around town until around 9:30 – 10 PM when all the shops started to close. After that time was the only time that we were a bit more careful.

Now keep in mind this was my first time for any of this. So went to the Cocal and only had like 45 minutes and asked one of the girls for a quick blow job. She was about a 8 in my book and was very nice but she would not do it unless I was willing to pay for a full hour and that was $80. I thought to myself I would like to just get the first over with but I would not enjoy it because it would be rushed so I passed. That also helped set the price in my head. But daytime is very different than night time pricing.

After a great dinner we went back to the Cocal. This time I started talking to a 9 and bought her a drink. I wanted to take it easy but quickly I found out she was kind of a bitch. She just had nothing to say. She spoke English enough that we can talk but it was just kind of a turn off for me. She had an attitude that I could not get past. She wanted $150. I got her down to $100 but when I said that I would pay her after we were done she pretty much walked away from me. The whole thing put a bad taste in my mouth.

So I walked around a little more kind of pissed off about it. I ended up talking with a 6. She had braces and short hair. Not really my type but there was something about her. She was petite and cute. After the first conversation I just wanted someone that could speak English really well and have a good time with. I found it in this girl. There was some really hot girls there but let me tell you I would take this one any day over the bitches. This girl understood what I wanted and made me feel like a million bucks all for a hundred bucks…. A huge plus for me was she gave a great real massage and there was no rushing at all.

I actually looked for her the next two nights but she was just a no show. We did not make any plans or anything but after that session with her I just wanted to be pampered again. She missed out with me because I was more than willing to pay for more time with her. Cannot win them all.

Next night was a no go for girls. Hung out with friends and had a great time around town.

Then the next night there has been a girl that I thought was a 10 and I saw her every night leave with someone. She did not pay any attention to me at all and after my 9 experience I truthfully was not crazy about even trying. Buy my wingman told me that I kept mentioning her and I would regret it if I did not at least find out if she spoke English. Well she did. And she was cool. She would not budge off $150. But this was my last night and I did not do anything the night before so I went for it. It was a perfectly enjoyable. She was the hottest thing I has ever seen in my life. Just perfect body. But I must say that the 6 the other night blew her out of the water. Just goes to show you that looks do not mean anything when it comes to performance, making you feel like a king.

The other thing I wanted to mention that was important to me was taking a shower together both before and after. Both the hotter girls would not do it. I asked why and they said the water would hit me and bounce and get into their hair. So they do not do that. The 6 had no problem at all with it.

All I can say is Jaco rocked my world. Very safe, many things to do besides girls but what a selection of girls. Man it was awesome in every way. One day I hope to go back.

Thanks for the report. Finding the right combination of looks and performance for a session becomes an adventure all to its own.

Lifetime Member
    I have been to Jaco twice, but before I was really into the scene. I did not know about the Cocal. First time I had two sisters for a total of $100, nexta time I met a really nice girl, perfect English, for $60.
    Your reported prices of $100 and $150 makes me think that I won't be going back, too many cute girls at the MP's in SJ for $24!

Lifetime Member
    I think it really depends on why you are there. A lot of guys on these sites are hard core mongers and that is fine. I went on vacation to Costa Rica for fishing, food , fun and to a lesser extent the girls. I think Jaco was a great place to vacation. Shoot I think it was so nice that one day I would like to bring a family of my own on vacation there as long as we stayed away from some places. The place was awesome. We took a ATV tour up in the mountains and it was awesome. We ate like kings and it was all great seafood.

When I thought of the pricing, I every once in a while get a real massage (no benefits) in my home town and it costs me $80 for the hour. When I have gone on vacation with my girl and we go to a spa we each end up paying more than that. The $100 - $150 was a no brainer for me but I do understand that there is cheaper out there and for some the atmosphere means less to them.

Lifetime Member
    glad you had a good time man, but please dont ever pay $150 for a girl.. she probably only asked you cause she knew you would do it.. but yea, doing that is just raising the price for everybody else.. plain and simple

Lifetime Member
    Great story, been to San Jose many times and off to Jaco for the first time in 4 weeks. I am 56 and met some ladies that were in their 30's and 40's and were just as beautiful as the younger 10's and were just fun to be with! Drinking, dancing, no rush, just having a good time and great sex later. Just like in real life you click with the ladies you have fun with!