Thread: My only pick from the Sportsman's

Lifetime Member

My only pick from the Sportsman's

IMG_4471_resize.JPGAnd a good time was had by all.

Lifetime Member
    Can you share her name and where she's at? Tnx.

Bro, there's a million girls in CR dying to fuck you for a few bucks. No need to obsess on a single one...

Lifetime Member
    As the title says, I met her on my only time in the *********'s Lodge, where I went for dinner one night. As far as her name, on my three trips to CR from Dec to April, I was with about 100 girls, so I don't remember her name. But she is worth looking up, very friendly, fun to be with, good service, and not a clock watcher. She quickly negociated for a pretty good rate.

Lifetime Member
    Thanks oldtimer...the title on your thread blocked out the name and replaced with ****, and it still does (at least that's what I see on my end), so I couldn't tell what it was. But the email notification of your response spelled out the name, only then did I know. Thanks for sharing the pic.

Icarus, I think you're jumping the gun..it's not about obsessing - it's just a question where to find hot chicks like that (at least she seems hot in the picture but can't really see much). That's the purpose of this site, right?? And if she gives great service, even better!, and reason enough to maybe look her up next time I'm at the SL. But the response is greatly appreciated and you're right, there are 100's of them!

Thanks guys!