Thread: Terms & Conditions of VIP Membership

Terms & Conditions of VIP Membership

The following are the terms and conditions of Ticaland VIP membership.

1. The cost for VIP Access is a onetime charge of $39 and is charged upon activation

2. The purchase agreement for VIP membership will be full and unrestricted access to all sections of Ticaland.com

3. At any time in the first 90 days, a refund is available with no questions asked, afterward, the purchase is considered fulfilled

4. Should membership need to be cancelled prior to the 90 day period, a refund will be issued within 3 days of membership cancellation by either party

migsmigs
    Hello jonsie,

When i first joined the site shortly there after i decided to pay the lifetime membership fee. Never gave it much thought to check on wether my profile reflected my membership. Today i was checking the site and noticed that i couldnt click on the phitos due to an issue with permission or membership. This is either a temporary error ir my account doesnt reflect my membership fee. Is there any way my account can be looked into so that i have my membership fee acknowledged and my account given the appropriate access? If you need anything on my part i would be more than happy to oblige.

I've attempted to upgrade you amigo. I imported the member list from Monger Network, but it didn't transfer smoothly. I'm going to have to unplug it, and put everyone in manually. Please be patient, I'll get to all the Monger VIP's here in time. I've 'rigged' your account, and you should have access, but as soon as I unplug the imported membership, I'll need to put you in again. Sorry for the hassle.

migsmigs
    Hye bud
    No problemo I appreciate the quick response
    You have an amazing site and with all the great content and fantastic feedback
    I just have to get on out there and enjoy the gems for a weekend or so
    thanks a bunch for correcting my account