Thread: January Chica of the Month - Melissa HLH

January Chica of the Month - Melissa HLH

IMG_0414.JPG

I admit, I've been spending quite a bit of time at HLH lately. I'll also admit it's because HLH is Ticaland's flagship sponsor. But just because I'm bias, doesn't mean what I'm sayin' ain't true...

I've known Melissa for a couple of years. I pulled her out of VIPS a couple years ago and got her a job at the Pirate Club. She disappeared a little after. She turned up at 747 a few months later. So I got her a job at HLH, and I'm happy to say she's been there for about a year now. According to the bartenders, she's the most popular girl there. I can understand why. She's very cute, a great flaca body, perky little ass, and a super sweet personality.

Her sessions are a course in affection, and her smile warms the coldest of hearts. I'm happy to say Melissa is January's chica of the month.

Melissa

IMG_0378.JPGIMG_0400.JPGIMG_0402.JPGIMG_0403.JPGIMG_0404.JPGIMG_0405.JPGIMG_0406.JPGIMG_0407.JPGIMG_0411.JPGIMG_0412.JPGIMG_0413.JPGIMG_0414.JPGIMG_0415.JPGIMG_0416.JPGIMG_0399.JPGIMG_0398.JPGIMG_0397.JPGIMG_0379.JPGIMG_0380.JPGIMG_0381.JPGIMG_0383.JPGIMG_0384.JPGIMG_0387.JPGIMG_0388.JPGIMG_0389.JPGIMG_0390.JPGIMG_0392.JPGIMG_0394.JPGIMG_0395.JPGIMG_0396.JPGIMG_0418.JPG

capitan1962
    OK I am going to add my say here. I agree Melissa is a fine looking girl but I will never see her. Reason being was my trip in June I spent 15 days at the HLH. One night I wanted to take her to the room so I asked her and she said yes but she would like to drink a glass of white wine first. I told her no problem and bought her the glass of wine. I waited for her to finish it and she went with another guy that asked her while I was waiting for her to finish her wine. As she walked by she said "I sorry" so I would not see her if she was the only girl there. Not to detain anything from her service but I thought it was BS that she would do that.

Man, That's harsh. I would have got on Boyd's case about it. That's BS with a capitol BS...

Lousy performer, attitude even worse. had her in december.

Lifetime Member
    She might qualify for the wall of shame...

I stand by my review. While I don't doubt she can run hot and cold, here session with me was excellent.

capitan1962
    I had heard she was fun which was why I wanted to try her. She has a perfect body and is very cute. Just adding what my experience with her was like. I am more into the full blown whore/super sluts like Jasmine than the pretty spinners anyway.

Incendio
    Melissa imho is spoiled, she fits into the gringo induced "egoboost", treatment. She can be nice or a cunt, depends upon nothing predictable much like the wind. She is somewhat open minded sometimes, sometimes in a rush. She is the hottest looking girl in HLH, and certainly everybody has told her that so she now believes it. She remarked to mewhen that Karen was the best girl. I did her a few weeks ago just since she is cute and seemed less "Special", but I was wrong sort of. after ignoring her for a couple years (I met her when she was working down in the shitty part of town) when I asked her about that issue she has about thinking she is hot- and she is correct Karen while has gained alot of weight certainly is much sweeter, nicer person and time well spent.

Melissa is about 3-4 months pregnant. Starting to show. She should be taking a hiatus soon. Caroline is now the most popular girl at HLH. Blonde spinner and great in the sack.