Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best way to send money to girls in Costa Rica

Best way to send money to girls in Costa Rica

If you are reading this without laughing, read the following instructions and follow them carefully.

1. Slide your hand into your pants. Should you encounter testicles, then you were in fact born male, and shouldn't be sending money to 3rd world hookers.

2. Should you feel hair on the testicles, you are a mature male, and have even more reason not to send money to hookers you're not currently fucking.

I sometimes dabble in the cigar business. Quite often, clients would pay for their orders via Western Union. Almost without exception, every time I would go to the Western Union office in San Jose, I would see working girls picking up money from guys who think they have a girlfriend. These girls stop by the bank and deposit this money, then go to work at the Del Rey.

Sometimes I like to have lunch at the Sportsmans Lodge. There are a couple computers there with internet access. Often, girls will be crowed around those computers discussing strategies of how to get guys from past trips to send them money. The reasons are plenty, from sick mothers/kids, to medical problems, to whatever.

There is nothing more pathetic than sending money to a 3rd world hooker that you're no longer fucking.

The client/hooker relationship ends when you pay her and she leaves. Sending her money will buy you no future favors. It will only disrupt the supply and demand dynamic taking place on the ground.

NEVER SEND MONEY!!!

Wise words.

hank
    Very well said!!!

good advice.

Lifetime Member
    Agree 1000%.

Lifetime Member

Jonesie is Spot On!@!

I LOL every time I read that Jonesie, it is so well stated! To cap this thought, I had an awesome time, in no small part due to the fantastic input from Jonesie, on my trip to CR at Holy Week early this year. Part of the great time was spent in multiple sessions with one lovely local (well, she seemed to live a couple hours from SJ but still local) with whom I definitely had that GFE (coupled with PSE!) experience. I can say I over-tipped, but not by much even for local ways and ultimately was gratified 10 times over for the time and cash spent - but I did "keep in touch". She never had an issue announcing her extremely difficult situation in life - which of course tugs on any sensitives heart strings - but just because you are not generally face to face with poverty and life difficulties doesn't mean they don't exist all around you even in your own back yard. Anyhow, this sweet lass waited about a month before attempting to tap me - and I felt a bit stupid as the e-mail did come as a surprise (only because I had made her aware that I was not a sugar daddy nor a wealthy man). In her case it was a mistake because unfortunate when I return instead of her being at the top of my "must see now" list, she's a "maybe but unlikely". If you've the money to spare and you see it as philanthropic, and make no demands on how it is spent (on an ailing child or on crack), then go ahead and send it - your money is as likely well or better used than sending to any "non profit foundation" and will likely get you an even more amazing time if you return as any good working gal knows a great thing when she has it - but don't think it means ANYTHING other than that "they've got a live one on the hook". Fortunately I had enough life experience not to get looped in.
    Last edited by givetolove; 12-12-2013 at 02:29 AM. Reason: mistake in spelling

You guys are all spot on. Even when I first started seeing girls abroad, this seemed so obvious to me. However, whether it's just loneliness or wishful thinking, tons of guys manage to fool themselves into thinking that it's OK to send money. You all know this, but I still want to plaster it all over downtown and the walls of the Del Rey...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Attention Gentlemen:

If you meet a girl in a foreign country, and you do not live there full time; if you meet her in a hotel like the Del Rey, whether she is a working girl or a bartender; if she is 20 or 30 years younger than you; even if she professes her undying love for you --

Do NOT give her any money other than you agreed to pay for her services (small tips are OK). Ignore all stories about mothers and children in the hospital, threats of apartment evictions, power being turned off, etc. She IS NOT and NEVER WILL BE your girlfriend. I don't care how sweet she seems, that's part of her act. That just means she's better at playing men than the other girls. She might like you, she might have a great time with you. She does not love you and is not faithful to you. I have know guys that come down from the states, and the girl will actually duck out the back door so that their boyfriend doesn't see them to go hook up with a gringo that she likes. She'll have sex with the gringo for 2 weeks straight, without him paying a dime. As soon as the guy leaves CR, she's at the bar telling me and her girlfriends how she's playing you. She likes hooking up with you, and doesn't charge you for sex and goes to the beach with you and has a great time... but as soon as you leave the country, she's back to her old ways -- including her real boyfriend or husband. Any money you send her goes straight to the rent or the bank or even into drugs or alcohol as quickly as she can spend it, then she's right back at the Del Rey.

IF... *** IF *** you live in CR full-time and meet a girl that does not go into any of the gulch places, any MP's or strip clubs, she MIGHT work out as a girlfriend. There are no guarantees. You still don't come to CR part-time and send her money from the USA or another country. Pay her what you agreed. If you had a nice time, give her a nice tip if you want -- and let that be the end of it.

pokerplayer17
    but seriously my girl is different

ekismet
    Exceptions do occur. I met a woman at Dandy's (now called the Pirate Club) 13 years ago. It was her first time working as a P4P pro. She and I had "chemistry" so I got her phone number and we went out on a real date during the next afternoon at the zoo.

One of the reasons I'm "rusty" about mongering in CR is because for the last 13 years I called and saw her every time I was in CR. I'm here usually once per month.

Unfortunately for me but great for her, she fell in love with some high-ranking Tico that works for the court.

Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by ekismet View Post
    Exceptions do occur. I met a woman at Dandy's (now called the Pirate Club) 13 years ago. It was her first time working as a P4P pro. She and I had "chemistry" so I got her phone number and we went out on a real date during the next afternoon at the zoo.

One of the reasons I'm "rusty" about mongering in CR is because for the last 13 years I called and saw her every time I was in CR. I'm here usually once per month.

Unfortunately for me but great for her, she fell in love with some high-ranking Tico that works for the court.

Oh well.
    That's not really an exception though, you had a girl you saw on a regular basis, and you likely compensated her accordingly.