Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blow Jobs in Costa Rica

Bangbang
    Sorry Jonesie but I have to 110% agree with Matt on this. Would you ever buy a car without first knowing exactly what "extras" you are going to get for your money?? Why would you assume (especially being an "experienced monger") in Costa Rica that a chica is ever going to do all the things you expect or want? If you do not set guide lines, boundaries, and expectations you are essentially agree to (all) of her guidelines, boundaries, and demands (she has no expectations other than to be paid for plucking some guy that in 99.9% of the cases she has no interest in other than the money.) you are agreeing to pay her for her time and for the services SHE WISHES to give you. This is the way life works in ANY business transaction!!! No one should ever take anything for granite in any business transaction.

This is especially true with putas in San Jose with so many do-gooders preaching to the chicas the "dangers" of doing BBBJ. There are an abnormally high number of putas here who will not do BBBJ, no matter what is involved moneywise. So why would you even want to take the chance when all it takes is a simple question, and if she says no not even for a tip, move on and neither you nor the chica have lost time.

Bangbang
    Oh, and two other things:

1: I WILL NOT do a chica without there being BBBJ! Hell this old fat fart just about won't do a chica without there being BBsexo!! Yeah, I know I am living dangerously but the only two times I ever got anything were both from non pros who should have been "safe" (hell one was even a nurse) and never have I gotten anything from a puta. And at my age, WTF, I have had one hell of a ride and if it ends tomorrow so be it; I am going to live what time I have left to the max!!!!!

2: As much as we would love to think sex with a puta is not a business deal, it is!! As much as we would like for it to not be played out like a business deal, it must be!! As much as we would like to not take away from the "GFE" aspect of it, it is still a business deal and we must spell out everything we want UP FRONT!! or expect it to not meet up to our expectations!!

BuddyGoodness
    Yeah but it is less about catching something Bangbang and more about catching something and then passing it along to someone else or many others. Many of the girls may be souless scammers (profession usually hardens you to this reality) but do they deserve something that could potentially affect their future, or the guys they will pass it along to? I have had the condom break a few times and luckily I have never gotten anything but Mollescum Contagiosum (which is a fucking bitch to get rid of), but I would not take the risk just based on those grounds. To each their own though.

Bangbang
    You are right in that getting something and passing it on is (would be) bad. BUT honestly at my age I do not actually session that often (2-3 time a week is all) and in my old age I have gotten it down to only 2-3 chicas, all of whom I have been doing for 7-8 years (always without a condom). I know them very well and they know me very well. When I do a "new" chica I always use a condom. Also after more than 50 years of mongering and 60+ years of being a "sex addict" I do kind of know the tell-tell signs and what to look for. Not all but most STDs, if contagious, can be spotted. I also get tested quite regularly for STDs.

And my earlier commits were certainly not meant to imply that I was promoting BBsex to other guys. I was mostly trying to dispel the incorrect opinion that putas are more likely to have a STD. It is their livelihood and for the most part, they are much more careful than non-pros who tend to have "non-planned" sex and are more likely to have sex "sin condones". I know there are many chicas here who virtually never get checked (mostly in the REY), but a very high percentage of the chicas I know (mostly MP chicas) do get checked on a fairly regular bases. There are places where they can go for free tests and even get free condoms and many take advantage of this.

Lifetime Member
    you dog
    in 14 trips I have only done 2 girls(both non pros-if that's possible I met at or took to beach)tested no problems.
    However in my last 5 trips I have been offered it by old friends and new ones-it might be they are desperate for $$ and are more willing to take chances.In my first 9 trips I was offered it only once(I refused)by a longtime friend.
    All things said I find the women who work in CR to be very clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangbang View Post
    You are right in that getting something and passing it on is (would be) bad. BUT honestly at my age I do not actually session that often (2-3 time a week is all) and in my old age I have gotten it down to only 2-3 chicas, all of whom I have been doing for 7-8 years (always without a condom). I know them very well and they know me very well. When I do a "new" chica I always use a condom. Also after more than 50 years of mongering and 60+ years of being a "sex addict" I do kind of know the tell-tell signs and what to look for. Not all but most STDs, if contagious, can be spotted. I also get tested quite regularly for STDs.

And my earlier commits were certainly not meant to imply that I was promoting BBsex to other guys. I was mostly trying to dispel the incorrect opinion that putas are more likely to have a STD. It is their livelihood and for the most part, they are much more careful than non-pros who tend to have "non-planned" sex and are more likely to have sex "sin condones". I know there are many chicas here who virtually never get checked (mostly in the REY), but a very high percentage of the chicas I know (mostly MP chicas) do get checked on a fairly regular bases. There are places where they can go for free tests and even get free condoms and many take advantage of this.
    I get so ticked at the PC attitude about condoms.

Fact #1 CONDOMS DO NOT PREVENT THE TRANSMISSION OF MOST STD's Several STD's can be caught even with the use of a condom.

Fact #2 The truth about HIV/AID and the difficulty of transmitting this disease by vaginal sex is purposely being suppressed. Women are more likely to contract HIV from a man than a man from a woman. A LARGE scale study released in all of the major medical journals showed that a circumcised man having unprotected sex with a HIV+ woman has a 1/2500 chance of becoming infected. If your not circumcised its much easier to become infected.

The posted rate of HIV in Costa Rica is .3% In every single study I've ever read regardless of what country is being discussed straight NON needle injecting females are an extremely small. Case in point. Manhattan has a population of 1.65 million people. How many women became infected in 2013 who claim they became infected via hetrosexual sex? 65 that is 4/1000 of 1%.... NYC itself had a reported 436 women in this same category listed above.... again... the odds of a straight guy who doesn't shoot up getting HIV are statistically all but impossible... Both the saliva and vagina are very, very hostile environments for the HIV virus. It is far, far easier for a man to infect a woman with HIV than it is for a woman to pass it onto a man

And before you bust on me... yes you can get incurable diseases WHILE WEARING A CONDOM... you can contract Herpes even if you wear a condom, HPV, syphilis, pubic lice, or scabies can occur even if a condom is used.

The "safe sex" bull crap all started as a result of the discovery of AIDS in the homosexual community in the early 1980's. Researchers and healthcare providers quickly figured out that in order to obtain financial aid for care and research they had to make this disease one that can be EASILY obtained by ANYONE.

One must do what makes one comfortable... just don't buy into all the hype. Do your own research, search out the FACTS and you will discover very often that what is touted as "truth" is rarely the whole story.

http://healthland.time.com/2013/04/1...s-risk-of-hiv/

http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1127372/

These links are not fly-by-night articles. World health organization, Time Magazine and the National Institute of Health.

Lifetime Member
    deleted post, see below
    Last edited by Jaco Hank; 01-26-2016 at 10:02 AM.

Lifetime Member
    deleted post, topic is too political but I went off on a rant.. back to mongering

but I basically agreed with everything above!
    Last edited by Jaco Hank; 01-26-2016 at 10:01 AM.