Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blow Jobs in Costa Rica

Blow Jobs in Costa Rica

I believe it is my god given right to have a blowjob without a condom when I'm paying. When pulling a freelance girl, I politely tell her those are not permitted during the blowjob. If she insists, then I offer to call her a taxi. At this point, I owe her nothing. Often, the girl will survey the situation, and depending on how she reads you, will either back down, or insist further. Remember, before services are rendered, you owe her absolutely nothing.

When I'm in a massage parlor/strip club, I offer a modest tip for the service. If she doesn't back off it, SHE GETS NO TIP. Quite often, a girl who has sessioned a few times without getting a tip over this reason will start to give uncovered blowjobs.

This is a very fair point, I'm 100% pro rubber for boning but a rubber for a bj? The hell is that?

yummy69
    Jonsie
    I'm in town and I would love to meet up and pay for a membership. Any chance of meeting up with you?

I'm here for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesie View Post
    I believe it is my god given right to have a blowjob without a condom when I'm paying. When pulling a freelance girl, I politely tell her those are not permitted during the blowjob. If she insists, then I offer to call her a taxi. At this point, I owe her nothing. Often, the girl will survey the situation, and depending on how she reads you, will either back down, or insist further. Remember, before services are rendered, you owe her absolutely nothing.

When I'm in a massage parlor/strip club, I offer a modest tip for the service. If she doesn't back off it, SHE GETS NO TIP. Quite often, a girl who has sessioned a few times without getting a tip over this reason will start to give uncovered blowjobs.
    Agree to disagree on this one.. Best to discuss before leaving (DR, SL, HLH.....). Once you leave you pay regardless of what happens thereafter. Guys are here for a good time - not to fight over a few dollars, police, bad vibes..... As an owner of a hotel - it is best to PAY and move on whenever it does not work out or feel right. Why ruin your vacation. Sorryn Jonsie you are off the mark on this one IMHO.

If I owned a hotel, perhaps I'd rather have peace and quiet at any price. But I'm an experienced monger, and nothing encourages a rowdy puta to extort a clueless tourist more than a successful experience with a previous victim.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesie View Post
    If I owned a hotel, perhaps I'd rather have peace and quiet at any price. But I'm an experienced monger, and nothing encourages a rowdy puta to extort a clueless tourist more than a successful experience with a previous victim.
    If that is your expectation (bbbj) then it should be discussed prior to retreating to the room or included in the $ discussion prior. By not addressing the questions beforehand puts the client in a bad situation. Sorry, but again I think this is bad advice. If that is your expectation then let it be known ahead of time. Give her the option to decline before you waste her time and yours. Only an opionion.
    Last edited by MattAmistad; 09-18-2013 at 02:02 PM.

hank
    I can understand Matt and Jonsie's points of view. These puta's try to give as little of service as they can and when they get away with it once they will try it on the next guy. I remember staying at the **** INN in Mar 2010 and hearing a loud noise from my room. It turns out the monger and chica had agreed to $80 for 2 hours. She decides to leave after 1 hour and of course expects the full amount. He gives her $60 cause she leaving an hour earlier. She then grabs a longneck IMPERIAL and smashes the flatscreen on the wall. It was quite a scene. He saved $20 but had to pay for the TV and she was banned.

Quote Originally Posted by hank View Post
    I can understand Matt and Jonsie's points of view. These puta's try to give as little of service as they can and when they get away with it once they will try it on the next guy. I remember staying at the **** INN in Mar 2010 and hearing a loud noise from my room. It turns out the monger and chica had agreed to $80 for 2 hours. She decides to leave after 1 hour and of course expects the full amount. He gives her $60 cause she leaving an hour earlier. She then grabs a longneck IMPERIAL and smashes the flatscreen on the wall. It was quite a scene. He saved $20 but had to pay for the TV and she was banned.
    I remember this story. I think there was a little more to it if I remember correctly. Either way -once you go to the room they are your responsibility. For $20 not worth the trouble. There are no guarentees on performance. Biggest issue I have in the hotel is petty disputes over petty amounts. IMHO most the time the guy is at fault for not clarifying expectations prior to leaving dr, sl, hlh.... When asked my opionion it usually ends with ARE YOU KIDDING ME JUST MAKE HER HAPPY AND MOVE ON - NEXT

Lifetime Member
    In principal, I agree with Jonsie, but as a practical matter I have to go with Matt's opinion. If the cops come in a dispute with a chica, they almost always go against the gringo. It is simply not worth jail or a mordida or both. Look at what that idiot Secret Service agent lost when he got in a dispute in Cartagena over a ho.