Thread: Never Pay First

Never Pay First

Never pay first. Period.

Almost without exception, every bad review of a girl has always started with the guy paying the girl before any services are rendered.

In Latin America in general, anyone who has the money in their hands no longer wants to be bothered with the task in which they were paid. This applies to plumbers, housekeepers, and electricians. Hookers are no exception. Actually, hookers are the epitome.

If you get into a dispute with the girl over paying first, and she threatens to leave, LET HER GO!!! Nothing good will follow. It only gets worse, never better.

When in a massage parlor or strip club, you're required to pay the house first. But never give a girl a tip before she's delivered. Same principle applies here as to freelance girls.

Don't do it!!!

This is great advice anywhere paying after is an option.

hank
    It has been my experience that Colombian chicas that demand payment up front will walk if you don't pay up. However Ticas will usually relent and agree to perform services before receiving compensation. If you give in and pay upfront be prepared for a short session( 15 to 30 minutes) and the chica will be up, dressed, and out the door before you can take the condom off. I know because I have experienced this

After living in Costa Rica for 5 years, I would say that about just about every service you buy here. If you pay the electrician/plumber/et al up front, they disappear and you have to relentlessly hassle them before they'll do the agreed service. Hookers are particularly representative of this.

Lifetime Member
    One day a couple years ago I was at a MP and she was trying to up sell me and put me in a bad mood so I just pushed her off of my johnson and put my clothes on and wnet downstairs and started bitching. They said do you want another girl or your money back, and since I was pissed I took the money and run. Every time after that when I went in she looked at me like a junk yard dog.

One Lucky Dogg
    In my opinion, it's o.k. to pay upfront if done tactfully. There is not an MP out there that will let you pay later. There is not a hotel or short time room that will let you pay later. They might hold your c.c. but I guarantee they will have some sort of security. Hell even McDonald's makes you pay upfront. Now, try this. These ladies, yes I said ladies, always treat them like a lady, have been push around a little from time to time. We are not the only ones that have horror stories to tell. I am sure not everyone who comes down here has treated them like a lady. A number of them treat them like whores. O.k., so they are but you don't have to treat them that way. Why not negotiate price, offer a propina with good service, put the basic negotiated price on the dresser and go at it. It worked for me in the past and I bet it will work for you in the future.

Lifetime Member
    In 17 years of repeated visits, I have lost count of my transactions. I have had dozens and dozens of excellent experiences, and one that was absolute crap (last night as a matter of fact). It was the very first time I had payed in advance. I wish I had seen this website 14 hours ago. Back to the Del Rey in an hour or so, and no paying up front

tjaddict
    Here's some Spanish you can use when having that conversation with a chica...

No pago en adelantado -- I don't pay up front

Músico pagado toca mal son - It basically means if you pay first you the person providing the service loses interest and doesn't perform at their best.

Combined it would be something like:

Good luck!

No pago por adelantado porque músico pagado toca mal son

Absolutely, positively never pay up front. It's a set-up for a ripoff. On the other hand, some of the girls have been burned in the past. If she insists, and I think she is genuinely afraid that I might rip her off, I pull out the cash, count it in front of her, set it on the dresser, and slam the ashtray down on top of it, away from where she cannot easily grab it. If that doesn't put her in a good mood, you're not going to have a good time anyway, and the best thing is to part ways immediately. I have even done this in the past when I believed the girl was legitimately scared: Open the mini-bar, grab her a beer or red bull or whatever she wants, tell her to chill. Pick up the phone and tell the front desk or the security shack that you want a security guy in your room. When he knocks on the door, show him the cash and put it on the dresser as I described. Tell him, "Dos Horas, Cien", or whatever you promised the girl, and point to the girl. At this point, she has no way to rip you off without getting banned from the hotel.