Thread: Tony Green A.K.A. Sanjor - Banned for showing girls Ticaland pics

Tony Green A.K.A. Sanjor - Banned for showing girls Ticaland pics

Turncoat Prick.jpg

There are a few guys scattered across the monger landscape that forget which team they're on. They volunteer to show girls pictures from our websites in hopes of winning points for selling out their brothers.

Mr. Tony Green here is one of those guys.

Shortly after posting a report on Ticaland, a girl in one of the reports called me and complained about her pics being on the site. Now... This is usually not a big issue. As we normally have no problem taking down a girl's pics if it's going to cause her grief.

However... when a member of this site gives their login to a girl, especially a girl in one of the reports, this is a grave crime to his brethren. As explained in the rules, this is a guys only site. No girls allowed. It is especially offensive that Tony Green is a member of the local expat community.

Needless to say, Tony/sanjor has been banned.

Anyone who wishes may let Tony know how we feel about one of our own turning against us:

Tony Green AKA sanjor
    Personal Email: tonyg33@live.com
    Phone: (506) 8639-5423
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/tonyg33?ref=ts&fref=ts

didherfordough
    What a piece of shit. It's guys like this that fuck it up for everybody.

Shame Shame Shame!

Lifetime Member
    He committed an Unforgivable Offense Against The Brotherhood. Adiós cara picha.

Great job Jonesie! I love the way that you exposed this douchebag! The sad thing is that there are many spineless idiots just like Tony still showing content to the girls. It's great to see that one of these inbreds were caught and it's even better to see him get humiliated for doing such a reprehensible act. Tony Green gets my vote for "Douchebag of the Year"!!!

Rules are rules. While I'm under no illusion we'll ever get the lot of these worms, I'd like to deter as many as I can...

Lifetime Member
    He is a dumb cunt

Lifetime Member
    I saw this fuckwank jacking off with a tranny. What a tool.