Thread: Trump

Trump

So... Donald Trump "directly addressed a largely African-American audience for the first time as a presidential candidate, delivering a warmly received message of unity that focused on fixing economic hardship in the black community."

Am I the only (former) U.S. citizen laughing his ass off?

-----------

Sitting in a pew at the front of the congregation, Trump took a selfie with a church member and at one point held up a baby over his shoulders. He then addressed the congregation.

"For centuries, the African-American church has been the conscience of this country. So true," Trump said, reading from prepared remarks. He added, "The African-American faith community has been one of God's greatest gifts to America and its people."

-----------

Seriously... is anyone in the USA actually stupid enough to choke down this rhetoric and call it "Cotton Candy?"

----------

Trump: When I see wages falling, people out of work, I know the hardships this inflicts and I am determined to do something about it. I will do something about it.

Really? Is anyone in the USA really Stupid Enough to Believe this Shit? Listen Closely...

"When I see wages falling, people out of work, I know the hardships this inflicts."

I mean... besides the bazillion times that I declared bankruptcy and squashed you peasant scum under my bootheels.

This is what the U.S. citizenry sees every four years... some Piss-Ant politician who declares that he is the new "Messiah" and will save the USA from the threats of Communism and Tyranny. Unfortunately, that's not what the USA is about.

Here's how it works...

Yes, Folks... The President of the USA actually gets a Paycheck, once every two weeks. Why? Because the President of the USA is an EMPLOYEE of the People of the United States of America. The USA is NOT a flag, or a building, or a single person. The USA is almost 400 Million screaming citizens, otherwise known as "We The People."

This is what the Dickwads in Russia and Go-Fuck-Yourself-i-Stan don't get... You can kill the President of the USA... but there are almost 400 Million screaming U.S. citizens who are ready to take his place. You think Putin is the greatest President that Russia ever had? Yeah... he probably is. You know who the greatest President the USA ever had is? The guy who is sitting on the curb eating a Subway sandwich... That's Who... You can't kill the President of the USA, because he is just an employee who can instantly be replaced by any one of 400 Million U.S. citizens. Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it.

Most of the retards outside of the USA think that "Air Force One" is the Boeing 747 that sits on the ramp at Andrews Air Force Base. NO... "Air Force One" is any Air Force Aircraft which is currently carrying the Acting President of the USA. If it's a Marine Corps aircraft, then it's "Marine One." If it's a civilian aircraft, then it's "Executive One." You can't kill the USA, because the USA is NOT a flag... it's NOT a man... and it's NOT a building. The USA is "We The People." You can't kill the USA. Every single fucking towel-head will NEVER understand that.

-------

Kill Jesus... Kill Muhammad... People in the USA would just say, "Didn't Hurt!!!"