Thread: 3 to 5 month stay in colombia

Lifetime Member

3 to 5 month stay in colombia

What is avaliable close to the action and what is the price range in medellin. Thanks

Lifetime Member
    ??? Are you asking about rentals, girls, food, etc?

Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by isitin View Post
    What is avaliable close to the action and what is the price range in medellin. Thanks
    From research there is only one hotel in Medellin where here will be paisas (chicas) onsite and that is the Hotel Medellin Plaza = La Mansion or M (http://hotelmedellinplaza.com/) . Otherwise it is casas (massage parlors), strip clubs or meeting them through (apparently the numero uno choice) Facebook or in bars/clubs.

Other than La Mansion there is no version of the del Ray or Sportsmen's or Cocal or even the Hotel Taormina bar.

Apparently, most 'independent' paisas are happy with 120-160 Colombian pesos (around $50) for 2-4 hours while casa and strip club paisas are about half that. Though sme guys at the M are being more lavish in their spending.

Mongers that are self-reliant are getting apartments at reasonable prices (far less than the M's rates) and setting up their piasas over Facebook.

Lifetime Member
    And I know that the internet is just a fad and all, but I used that Google thing and found these results.

Lifetime Member
    And maybe Jonesie could write a book?

No, that would never happen!

Lifetime Member
    I am only talking about a place to stay. Maybe a small apt.