I'm sure a lot of you guys have been in many of these situations...

1) I have been shopping in "Victoria's Secret" many times. I know what I'm looking for, but, inevitably, the salesgirl will walk up to me and ask me what I'm looking for. It was always the 2-for-$8 lip-gloss rack... actually, I think it's 2-for-$15 these days. So, I'd tell the girl that, and she'd lead me to the rack, and I would answer, "Perfect!", then start loading up a large bag with lip-gloss. No matter what the girls said, I'd just smile and keep tossing lip-gloss into the bag. Eventually, the girls would start looking at me like, "Either this guy is a pervert or he's got game." Of course, I made sure that they were never able to answer that question definitively. One time, I even went into my local Victoria's Secret and bought a stuffed bear, then walked out, without saying a word.

2) Smartphones... One of my least favorite inventions of mankind. My own girlfriend is physically attached to her smartphone at least 18 hours-per-day. I hate 'em all... and here's the main reason why...

...Actually, TWO reasons...

1. The perennial excuse when the phone rings... "What if it's important?" I get it... but what did they do 50 years ago when "it was important?"

2. The phone rings, and the person answers the phone. Do they even realize the implication of that action? Basically, the phone ring is infinitely more important than the person that you're actually with. "Excuse Me... I realize that I'm on a Date or other special occasion with you... but when the smartphone rings, the smartphone must be worshiped."