Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orlando Attack

Orlando Attack

This won't be the most popular opinion in the world, but I've hinted at it in other threads.

You take whatever is left of this guy... you paint "Allah and Muhammad are both Faggots" on his chest in pig's blood, and then you toss him into an unmarked grave that is filled with pig-shit.

Then... You go to Afghanistan, with UAVs -- just like in the movie "Good Kill" -- and you bomb the entire town where he was born into oblivion with UAVs that are piloted by fuckin' teenagers, sitting in padded chairs, in air-conditioned comfort in the USA. 1000 of his race for every single person that died in Orlando. No apologies... no warnings. Then... when the citizens of that town go to bury their dead... you bomb the fuckin' cemetery while they're in the middle of the funeral service. After the entire town is completely devoid of life... you send in the Marines to dig up all of the graves of the previously dead, and toss whatever is left of the bodies on the street.

I'm being a little facetious and extreme here, but how many Afghani lives will be taken for those 50 lives in Orlando? If you think it's only going to be 50 lives, you are SADLY MISTAKEN. Afghanistan will pay for this attack with HUNDREDS of lives. And those lives will be taken by people sitting in air-conditioned rooms, in padded armchairs in the USA.

Omar Mateen may have very well made a very grave mistake. While some reports indicate that his motives were purely secular, he did apparently openly declare allegiance to ISIS, a Hard-Core Islamic organization.

This comes at a very pivotal moment in history, as Emperor Putin of Russia awaits the results of the election of the next U.S. President, which is only 5 months away. If the public response to this latest attack leads to significantly increased hostility against Muslims, then Donald Trump will most likely become the next President of the USA, and January 21, 2017, will NOT be a good day to be a Muslim... ANYWHERE in the World.

Man...

SO MUCH rings untrue about this whole situation...

1) A guy drives 100 miles from Fort Pierce to a club in Orlando to conduct a mass shooting?

2) It's a club in a major U.S. city with a security staff, including an off-duty Police Officer who is moonlighting as a security guard, and the dude manages to kill about 50 people and injure about 50 more, with a semi-automatic rifle and a handgun?

3) Hillary is interviewed by CBS and gives a completely inane response.

----------------

I do have sympathy for the victims, but if this act was indeed committed by a single person with an AR-15 and a handgun, you guys were complete idiots. Did we learn NOTHING from 9-11? What were you guys doing when the guy was on the phone with "911" declaring his allegiance to ISIS?

Nobody wants to die of, course, but we're past that now.

UNITED 93!!!

You rush that fucker and you take him down! And you DO NOT kill him! You MAIM him! You take a big shit on him and use the shit to paint "Allah is a Huge Faggot!" on his chest. I'm not talking about insulting Islam... I'm talking about disgracing the worthless fuck by making him an abomination to his own religion. He DID pledge allegiance to ISIS. Then, you fill a bucket with Piss and Alcohol, and you dunk his head in it... many, many times... pulling his head out right before he drowns, each time. Then, you put a plastic bag over his head and watch him suffocate. Then you smear him with pig shit and throw the body into a sewer.

O Man Latrine... or whatever the worthless fuck's name was... deserves nothing better.
    Last edited by Speedy1; 06-13-2016 at 08:55 AM.

Personally, I think that it's time to take the gloves off. When a guy like O man-lover man-penis-lover does that shit, you find his hometown, or the hometown of his family -- outside of the USA -- and you bomb the living shit out of it. You start with the hospitals and the schools, and then you bomb the fuckers who come to rescue the survivors. You bomb and bomb and bomb until the genocide is complete, or they get their shit together and stop being fucking cowards like that cock-sucker faggot Omani Man-Teeny.

And before anyone gets the wrong idea...

Yes... I am very angry about this incident, and I am also very confused about some of the circumstances involved.

However, I did NOT mean to imply that I, PERSONALLY, am prejudiced or bigoted against Islam or the LGBT community. I simply want this sub-human ass-wagon to be depicted as EXACTLY the things that he appeared to hate the most. I want this creature to be depicted as an abomination to Islam and a "Faggot", which is exactly what it hated.

Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy1 View Post
    This won't be the most popular opinion in the world, but I've hinted at it in other threads.

You take whatever is left of this guy... you paint "Allah and Muhammad are both Faggots" on his chest in pig's blood, and then you toss him into an unmarked grave that is filled with pig-shit.

Then... You go to Afghanistan, with UAVs -- just like in the movie "Good Kill" -- and you bomb the entire town where he was born into oblivion with UAVs that are piloted by fuckin' teenagers, sitting in padded chairs, in air-conditioned comfort in the USA. 1000 of his race for every single person that died in Orlando. No apologies... no warnings. Then... when the citizens of that town go to bury their dead... you bomb the fuckin' cemetery while they're in the middle of the funeral service. After the entire town is completely devoid of life... you send in the Marines to dig up all of the graves of the previously dead, and toss whatever is left of the bodies on the street.

I'm being a little facetious and extreme here, but how many Afghani lives will be taken for those 50 lives in Orlando? If you think it's only going to be 50 lives, you are SADLY MISTAKEN. Afghanistan will pay for this attack with HUNDREDS of lives. And those lives will be taken by people sitting in air-conditioned rooms, in padded armchairs in the USA.
    If you are going to bomb the town where he was born you might need to contact some friends because when you start leveling New York City you are bound to kill a few friends and clients.

Lifetime Member
    Man...

SO MUCH rings untrue about this whole situation...

1) A guy drives 100 miles from Fort Pierce to a club in Orlando to conduct a mass shooting?

2) It's a club in a major U.S. city with a security staff, including an off-duty Police Officer who is moonlighting as a security guard, and the dude manages to kill about 50 people and injure about 50 more, with a semi-automatic rifle and a handgun?

3) Hillary is interviewed by CBS and gives a completely inane response.

----------------

I do have sympathy for the victims, but if this act was indeed committed by a single person with an AR-15 and a handgun, you guys were complete idiots. Did we learn NOTHING from 9-11? What were you guys doing when the guy was on the phone with "911" declaring his allegiance to ISIS?

Nobody wants to die of, course, but we're past that now.

UNITED 93!!!

You rush that fucker and you take him down! And you DO NOT kill him! You MAIM him! You take a big shit on him and use the shit to paint "Allah is a Huge Faggot!" on his chest. I'm not talking about insulting Islam... I'm talking about disgracing the worthless fuck by making him an abomination to his own religion. He DID pledge allegiance to ISIS. Then, you fill a bucket with Piss and Alcohol, and you dunk his head in it... many, many times... pulling his head out right before he drowns, each time. Then, you put a plastic bag over his head and watch him suffocate. Then you smear him with pig shit and throw the body into a sewer.

O Man Latrine... or whatever the worthless fuck's name was... deserves nothing better.
    His exwife was married to him for 2 years, but was only with him for 4 months before her family went there and ripped her literally out of his arms. She says he was mentally disturbed and bi-polar. He would beat her for not having the laundry finished when he got home and other things similar. She also said he was not very religious. His father has a talk show that has been very pro-USA...from the fathers part...some guests have been critical on the show, but the father is very pro-USA. He also supports the Taliban, but in their fight over a dispute region with Pakistan. This guy was a crazy who was easy pickings for any radical to use. The evidence is still out on whether he was radicalized or not. Irregardless of that crazy is crazy, no matter which religion he is.

Quote Originally Posted by phalstaph2002 View Post
    If you are going to bomb the town where he was born you might need to contact some friends because when you start leveling New York City you are bound to kill a few friends and clients.
    I misspoke on that one, thinking on his "hometown", where his parents are from. At any rate, I was speaking more metaphorically. It's going to happen. The wheels are already turning to retaliate in Afghanistan as well as ISIS strongholds in other countries. Although this crazy appears to have self-radicalized, ISIL/ISIS sure was happy to take credit.

One girl here in CR asked me why the French hit schools and hospitals. So they don't attack France anymore, that's why.

Lifetime Member
    I misspoke on that one, thinking on his "hometown", where his parents are from. At any rate, I was speaking more metaphorically. It's going to happen. The wheels are already turning to retaliate in Afghanistan as well as ISIS strongholds in other countries. Although this crazy appears to have self-radicalized, ISIL/ISIS sure was happy to take credit.

One girl here in CR asked me why the French hit schools and hospitals. So they don't attack France anymore, that's why.
    This guy had been going to that club 2 or 3 times a month for the last 2 years. He did not do this out of any religious or radical reason. He was gay and hated himself for it. I do not buy that this was an ISIS thing or even a radical muslim thing. He beat his wife because he was gay and couldn;t deal with it. When she left and he had no one to absorb the wounds of his self loathing he sat around and got eaten up with hate. He then decided to commit suicide by cop and take out his self loathing on the gays in the club he hung out in. It is an act of terror, but has nothing to do with muslims...he just used that as cover so that he wouldn't be know as the pathetic guy who could not deal with who he was...a queer. He would be known as the big bad muslim warrior....what a pathetic waste of oxygen he was.

Lifetime Member
    Because the French can't kick anyone's ass but kids and cripples. Seen the new French tank??? It has backup lights on it.

Did you hear the news in France? Euro Disney set off their big fireworks display and 3 French bases surrendered.

Saw a listing on Ebay..."Vintage French WWII rifles. Never been fired, only been dropped once."

What do you call a French man killed defending his country?....I don't know either, its never happened.

How many Frenchman does it take to defend Paris?....Nobody knows, its never been done before