Thread: New tourist looking for new hunting grounds...

Lifetime Member

New tourist looking for new hunting grounds...

Hello all... New to the site. Not new to traveling or mongering. Looking to go to CR or Thailand. Started the research and looking forward to reading some of the experiences you all have had. Looking to go for the months of September and October. Any opinions and/or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Ren

Quote Originally Posted by 1000rrren View Post
    Hello all... New to the site. Not new to traveling or mongering. Looking to go to CR or Thailand. Started the research and looking forward to reading some of the experiences you all have had. Looking to go for the months of September and October. Any opinions and/or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Ren

If you're from the USA, CR is obviously a shorter step for you. The choice between CR and Thailand girls is mostly a matter of personal preference, although I would say that the Thailand girls are slightly more accommodating due to their culture and the fact that they don't see as many of the guys from the USA.

September and October is what is called the "Green Season" in Costa Rica's central valley and central Pacific Coast. By "Green Season", I mean that it rains its Ass Off in those regions of Costa Rica, practically every day, between about Noon and Midnight... give or take. That can be a good thing or a bad thing, depending upon how you look at it. A lot of venues, especially in Manuel Antonio, are just Flat Shut Down for 2 or 3 months during this time. On the other hand, there are a lot of girls throughout CR who are desperate to keep the income flow a-goin' during this time. Your success depends a lot upon your knowledge of the area and the season.

My basic suggestion is always to stick to the most monger-friendly areas of Downtown San José (such as HDR) and Jacó (Cocal). If you're visiting for a week or more, word WILL get around. In September/October, I used to walk into HDR, tip the security guy a Rojo, walk straight up to the Lobby Bar, order a drink, tip the bartender a Rojo, and tell both the security guy and the bartender that I was ready to take a girl back to my room with no small talk and no fuss for $50, if she would just rock my world for at least an hour, without being a clock-watcher. They couldn't get their cellphones out fast enough.

-----------

EDIT: I used to LOVE visiting CR during late September and early October, about 10 years ago, when NOBODY would come to CR due to the "Green Season" rumors.

I'd be in town for at least one week, and I'd walk into the SL and HDR and say, "Let the girls know that Speedy1 is in town, and he'll pay $50 or $60 for a roll in the hay to any nice-looking girl who treats him decently."

Talk about your basic "Rock Star" experience...
    Last edited by Speedy1; 06-13-2016 at 02:30 AM.

One thing that you'll notice on those dreadful Rainy Days is that the girls tend to stay at home.

I've tried to teach many of the working girls that that is EXACTLY the Wrong Way to approach the rain issue.

-------------------

I've tried to teach them... But they just won't listen...

A few of them have listened to me, and it has always worked out Quite Nicely for them.

What happens in the hotels downtown on a rainy day? The guys end up staying at the hotel bar, drinking and watching TV... right? They don't want to go out in the rain, right? So a lot of the guys end up staying at the hotel bar, drinking and watching TV, thinking, "Maybe some girls will come into the hotel... otherwise, this day is a Bust."

The girls (believe me, I know...) are all staying at home, thinking, "I can't get all dolled up with my makeup and my very best clothes, and then go out in that rain and get it all ruined. The guys will not want me, then."

I've told them... but they won't listen... they have got it all Wrong!

Number One... there are plenty of guys camping out at the hotel bars, because they don't want to go out in the rain.

Number Two... there are NO girls, because they don't want to go out in the rain and get their makeup and clothing ruined.

OH! What a Missed Opportunity! I have gotten a few girls to do this, and it almost always works, although most of the girls don't believe it works...

Get all dolled up, then go to the hotel in the rain. Hell... Dance around in the rain a bit before you go into the hotel...

Then... Walk up to the bar with your makeup running down the sides of your face and your clothes all soaking wet, and say, "Excuse Me, Sir... But would you please let me use the bathroom in your hotel room? I'm all nasty and soaking wet..."

I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the terrific works guys I've you guys to my personal blogroll.

Here is my webpage; create your own silicone bracelet