Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Motels (short term) Near DR and Cocal

ekismet

Motels (short term) Near DR and Cocal

I like to monger in the AM. I have limited time and prefer not to waste it in the ever worsening traffic of San Jose.

Are there any decent (short term) motels within walking distance from the DR? I'm looking for something better than the Asia motel.

I've never mongered in Jaco. I briefly stopped by the Cocal in the AM a few weeks ago and want to try out some of those delightful women. Any reasonably priced motels nearby?

Lifetime Member
    In the past I stayed at the Morazon, just a block from the DR. No chica fees for overnight guests, but it also has short time rooms available. I would walk over to the DR early mornings, I always managed to find something, but the best talent isn't usually there that early.

Lifetime Member
    Hotel Paradise, but a HDR chica has to walk around the block (the HDR has a security camera that faces the Paradise and the management doesn't want chicas to go there - for some reason).

Lifetime Member
    And you went to the Cocal (a nighttime venue) and found what in the AM?

ekismet
    The motel across the street, Paradise, is considered competition to the HDR. The women are discouraged from going there. I found enough working women at the Cocal the AM I went there. I'll ask around about motels the next time I go to Jaco.

There is Very, Very Little other than HDR for picking up girls in the morning. SL occasionally has a couple of early-morning hang-outs, but that's not a reliable situation.

In Jacó, the best early morning luck that I have had is at the bar at Cocal or at Copacabana.

There aren't many "Early-Morning girls", but there are a few. There are a couple of good reasons for that...

1) Most of the 8+ girls are doing business at around midnight to 2 a.m. They're not going to be around at 8 a.m.

2) Most of the 8+ girls don't expect guys to be looking for top-notch girls at 8 a.m. That's just the way that it is. If you want that paradigm to change, you're going to have to put some real effort into getting most of the monger community to start hunting in the morning. Give the girls a Reason to show up in the morning, in other words.

3) "Regular" girls can definitely help you in this regard, but a word of caution... you can definitely Piss Off other mongers by pulling some of these girls off the market. I used to have a couple of regular girls who would meet me in the morning for a "Toda la Noche", or even a multiple day engagement. I could definitely make them disappear for a week or two, and the other guys don't like that... sometimes.

Many of the girls will tell you that they have a kid to take care of, or a sudden emergency that has just come up. Isn't it ODD how many Emergencies or Child-Care incidents arise, even after you've told the girl several weeks in advance that you're going to be there for Her? In that case, I always paid the girl for the time she was with me, and then told her not to bother coming back. Word gets around. If you bail on me, you're done... Forever. The Tica network functions very well... and they get the message very quickly. You gotta stick to your guns, guys... If she pulls that "I gotta go home for 8 hours" bullshit on you, just tell her not to bother coming back. Of course, I'm talking about arrangements which have been made well in advance. No cellphones, either. I make 'em take the batteries out of their phones. If they won't do it, they're players, and you don't need 'em.

Before I had a Tica girlfriend, I also used this tactic...

The "working girls" in Jacó usually work Thursday or Friday through Sunday night. That means that there are a fair amount of girls who are looking for a ride back to San José on Monday morning. You do have to take that in context... a lot of girls just live in Jacó now, and a lot of girls have pre-arranged rides back to San José. However, there are always a few girls who need a ride back to San José on Monday morning.

Here's the thing... A San José taxi can't legally pick up a ride in Jacó (Puntarenas). However, once a San José taxi brings a customer to Puntarenas, he still needs to get back to San José. Ever had a 5K Colones ride back to San José? That's how you do it... with the meter off, of course. As a Gringo, it's kind of hard to get away with a 5K ride, but it's not so difficult to get away with a 10K ride, if you also give the girl 10K, and get her to sweet-talk the driver. That's roughly $38 for a taxi ride from Jacó to San José... sex included. Sounds too good to be true, doesn't it?

I posted this a long time ago, in another thread...

Before I had an apartment in Costa Rica, and was staying at a hotel in downtown San José, I used to check out the venues in downtown, even if only to eat breakfast.

There was this one girl... let's call her "Anna"... who used to show up at HDR at about 8 a.m., and would leave at about 3 p.m. if she got no business.

However, she usually got business. She was hot, but she came into HDR with her books and studied hard. Whenever she saw a new guy, she would go and play her game with him, but if he wasn't interested, she would immediately return to her books. I originally met her in this manner, and as soon as I met her, she said, "$60... Anything you want."

This girl fucked the living shit out of me for 1.5 hours for $60. She was awesome.

She told me once... "I come into HDR at 8 a.m., and I get 2 guys most days, for $60 plus another $20 in tips. That's $160 between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. And then I'm home before my kids get home from school. Then I go to school for 3 hours at night. In the meantime, I'm studying for my degree. The rest of these girls beg for $100 all night."

One more thing...

Most guys from the USA just don't GET how prostitution works and is viewed in Costa Rica...

For the most part, a girl who brings home the money is viewed as a good provider for her family. My own niece -- one of the most lucrative hookers in Costa Rica -- is practically The Saint of My Entire Family, because she is the person who brings in The Cash! Like it or not, that is simply the way that it works, here in Costa Rica.

My own girlfriend doesn't understand why I have a problem with her "working"... and she has also stated, on many occasions, that I have "permission" to pay another girl for sex. That's the culture outside of the USA, folks. If you don't like it, the best thing that you can do is Burn your Passport.