Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Spirit Airlines versus Legacy Airlines

Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy1 View Post
    You checked their TA sites for the pictures... that's awesome...

Kind of like checking the local McDonald's for the best information on the local beef... but, whatever...

La Terrasse is a great place... not really a restaurant... more of a local homeowner/chef doing her best to provide some quality cuisine.

Tenador? ehhh...

I would definitely recommend giving La Terrasse a go...
    Now you are just being ridiculous. Seeing photos of food and dining rooms is just to get an idea of presentation. AND the TA site linked to La Terrasse's site so I could look at the menu. Relax Francis.

Quote Originally Posted by phalstaph2002 View Post
    Now you are just being ridiculous. Seeing photos of food and dining rooms is just to get an idea of presentation. AND the TA site linked to La Terrasse's site so I could look at the menu. Relax Francis.
    Not really ridiculous. La Terrasse is one of those places where the photos are practically outdated the moment that they are posted.

That's not a BAD thing. La Terrasse is a great place, but you don't really get the impression of what it's like on the TA website. It's somebody's house, not a restaurant, per se... at least not in the traditional sense.

Most of the information obtained in advance will be outdated by the time that you arrive, but it does give you a good idea of the kind of stuff that she does.

Cash Only.

You'll need to coordinate a reservation. The published days and hours are guidelines. If she's sick or there aren't enough reservations, she won't be open.

Plus I just hate that photo that shows up first on the TripAdvisor page. It had to have been taken at night with a crappy camera. It makes the place look so yellow and dingy, which it's not.