Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Did the USA Drop the Bomb?

Why Did the USA Drop the Bomb?

I recently read this article regarding the question, "Why Did the USA Drop the Bomb on Hiroshima?"

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/27/po...ner/index.html

The simple answer is... "If You Don't Acquiesce to the Demands of the USA, the USA will Drop the Bomb upon You." Personally, I agree with that policy. If I were a Sovereign State under threat, and I had access to Nuclear Weapons, I would absolutely use them upon my enemies, with the statement, "We Have Nuclear Weapons, and We Will Use Them!"

So... Why did the USA drop the bomb on Hiroshima? And Nagasaki? Because the USA was determined to Win the War, and defeat its enemies. That's why. It really doesn't matter how delightfully anyone wants to paint the situation... The USA bombed Japan into Submission. End of Line. The USA had already spent several years at war with the Nazis, and then the Japanese Empire had attacked Pearl Harbor and engaged the USA in a second theatre of war. The USA was ready for the War to be Over With, and if it took an Atomic Bomb to do it, then so be it. As Yamamoto said, "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." At that point, the entire USA was ready to bomb Japan back into the Stone Age, or... even worse... Genocide the entire Japanese race. It's actually quite a miracle that Japan even still exists, because there were plenty of people in the USA who were demanding the genocide of the Japanese, at the time.

I have studied Yamamoto, and I consider him to be a military genius, but he really didn't have to be a genius to see the obvious...

"OK, guys... Check this out... We are a small island nation engaged in conflict with China... Yep... Almost One Billion screamin' China-men... And now you guys want to take us into war... simultaneously... with the baddest-ass technological powerhouse on Earth, which is already pissed off with Nazis and is just aching for blood... Did I get that right?"

Why did Japan get the Shit Atomic-Bombed out of them? Because they were Askin' For It! That's Why! No apologies necessary. Next time, don't come into the USA's house and Pick a Fight! I think the USA made it pretty clear... If you attack Our House, We Will Nuke The SHIT OUT OF YOU! MOTHER FUCKER!"

I bet they don't do it again. Problem Solved.
    Last edited by Speedy1; 05-28-2016 at 06:55 AM.

I faced a similar question a few months ago...

France had suffered from a terrorist attack and retaliated with military strikes.

This is part of my business, so I know EXACTLY what is going on.

Someone asked me, "Why is France bombing hospitals and schools? France says that it's an accident, but it doesn't seem like that to me."

I answered, "Of Course it's not an accident! France is bombing those hospitals and schools on purpose, but they'll never admit it. I've seen this before. You don't know what it's like to be invaded and watch your family and neighbors be slaughtered. France does. France knows exactly what that is like. If you attack France, France will come into your country, and their very first targets will be your hospitals and schools. France will come into your country and bomb the living shit out of your children. France will intentionally target your children. Why? Because France Means Business, when it comes to war. France has been there, and France does not fuck around. If you attack France, France will come into your country and murder your children. They'll say it was an accident, but it was not. France's primary message to you is, "It's probably better if you just attack someone else." France is a country that has been invaded... by the Nazis. If you attack France, they will come after you with an Evil, Merciless, Unspeakable kind of horror that you cannot possibly imagine. They will rip you apart, and they will NOT apologize for it."
    Last edited by Speedy1; 05-28-2016 at 07:09 AM.

I was particularly impressed with some of the War Memorials that I saw throughout the former Soviet Union. On the Red Square side of the Kremlin, there are lines of War Trophies (mostly French Cannons). Several countries have asked Russia to give back their war trophies and some of the works of art which Russia acquired during those wars. Russia has basically said, "Screw You! You Invaded Us! We're not giving you back one Goddamned Thing! Oh, and by the way... We'll be displaying all of your shit that we took from you in Red Square and in various museums throughout Russia!"

Russians definitely know what a "War of Attrition" is all about, and what it means to suffer losses in order to win a war. When Napoleon invaded, the Russians fought him off until winter set in, then burned Moscow to the ground and retreated. As Napoleon's forces marched back towards France, they all died of hunger and exhaustion, and when Spring came, the Russians sauntered in and picked their corpses of all the booty that they had stolen from Russia.
    Last edited by Speedy1; 05-28-2016 at 07:22 AM.

That's one of the things that I definitely learned from my visits to Russia and the rest of Eastern Europe. These are NOT the folks with whom you want to go to War, I assure you. In Russia... If a Russian Army meets your army, and the Russian Army loses 1 Million soldiers, and your Army loses 1 Million and 1 soldiers, the Russians will be dancing in the streets, because They Won! They only lost 1 Million soldiers, but YOU lost 1 Million and 1 soldiers. In the eyes of the Russians, that is a Solid Victory, I shit you not.

Take a look at this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow...hostage_crisis

I was in Russia at the time. About 50 Chechen Rebels invaded this theatre. The Rebels said, "Meet our demands." What was the Russian response? "Let the hostages go, and we might let you live." At that point, the Chechens said to themselves, "Are These Russians Crazy?" Well, as it turns out... You DO NOT FUCK with Russians. The Russians quickly moved in and exterminated all of the terrorists and some of the hostages. As for the hostages which were killed, the Russians said, "Acceptable Losses." There have been exactly ZERO hostage situations in Russia since that time. I went to see the show at that exact same theatre 4 months after that incident. The security guy at the door told me, "You have NOTHING to worry about here. I will kill anyone that even looks at me strangely."

I have been on teams in Russia since that incident, and when I ask the security guys about terrorists, they say, "We Shoot to Kill, and we Do Not ask Questions."
    Last edited by Speedy1; 05-28-2016 at 07:40 AM.

I always liked this part about the Russian hostage crisis...

"All 40 of the attackers were killed, presumably while unconscious"

According to the guy that I know in the Russian SOBR service, they were instructed to "Exterminate" all of the Chechen terrorists. At any rate, all of the Chechen rebels were killed while they were unconscious. As I said earlier... DO NOT fuck with the Russians!

Another group of people with whom I would not fuck... The Ukrainian "Berkut." Although they are officially disbanded, my sources say that they still exist in some fashion. The Berkut make most other special police forces look like the Boy Scouts. You may hear them called "Omon" or other terms, but the main point is that if you get on their bad side, they will definitely Fuck You Up. The Berkut are not above torture or just making people disappear, and many of them are involved with the Ukrainian Mafia, which makes the Italian Mafia look like the Girl Scouts.

Lifetime Member
    It is also noted by some historians that the US wanted to send a message to the Russians. Drop those bombs and let them know we had the power.

Quote Originally Posted by phalstaph2002 View Post
    It is also noted by some historians that the US wanted to send a message to the Russians. Drop those bombs and let them know we had the power.

Churchill, Roosevelt, and Truman all considered Stalin to be a greater threat than Hitler, at the time.

Stalin was an Evil sonofabitch, too. He killed WAY more people with the Holodomor than the Nazis did with the Holocaust. But we're not supposed to talk about that, because it's politically incorrect.