Thread: Which Bathroom?

Which Bathroom?

I hate to get political, but sometimes it must be done.

I have been in the public restrooms of some asian countries where the restrooms are not gender-specific. However, in most countries, restrooms ARE gender-specific.

Now... there is this big controversy in the USA about people using the correct restroom. I say... "Why not just ignore the sex/gender signs, and use whichever restroom you wish to use?"

If the goal is to allow people to use the restroom of the sex/gender with which they "identify", then who is to say which sex/gender any individual identifies with?

It seems to me that the only logical conclusion is gender-less restrooms.

I know this... The next time that I go to the USA, I "identify" with the sex/gender that gets me to the toilet the most quickly!

Lifetime Member
    Maybe it should be an issue of plumbing? Use the restroom you are plumbed for...if you have a dick then use the men's room, if not use the ladies' I do not get the whole what you identify with idea.

Fine....I identify with a crow so I am going to go shit on Mr. Big's BMW...problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by phalstaph2002 View Post
    Fine....I identify with a crow so I am going to go shit on Mr. Big's BMW...problem solved.

That's kind of what I'm saying...

The P.C. crowd is demanding that people be allowed to use the restroom that is designated for the sex/gender with which they identify.

I say... That pretty much makes the whole "Men's Room" and "Women's Room" concept obsolete... doesn't it?

I mean, unless there is going to be some kind of "Identity Police" in charge of the whole situation, I'm going to start using the Ladies' Room. Who is there to stop me? If they even try, then they are hurting my "oh, so fragile" feelings, because I happen to identify as a female... as far as anyone in the club is concerned. Suck on it and Choke on it... You can't have your cake and eat it too...

I don't live in the USA any longer, and THIS is one of the primary reasons why I left.

I had QUITE ENOUGH of this kind of P.C. bullshit being forced down my throat. If I still lived in the USA, my answer to this situation would be...

FINE! Tear down the Men's and Women's restroom signs. Now Everybody can pee and poop wherever they want!

We did it with "White" and "Colored" restrooms... Why not "Men's" and "Women's" restrooms?

OH! It's different, you say? You didn't just want to let everybody go potty wherever they wanted, you say?

Well... Maybe you should have considered the consequences before you proposed the solution. You have basically bypassed all government and law, and said, "Each person can decide what is the correct solution for himself/herself." Well... MY solution is that I identify as a female, and I will be using the female restrooms from now on. Or hadn't you thought of that?

I wonder how many guys have ever been inside of the ladies' room in a really nice club or hotel...

Did you guys know that they have wider stalls than we have? They have couches, and wide counters with multiple sinks and huge mirrors, too. The ladies' room in most nice clubs or hotels looks more like a lounge than a bathroom. They want equality? Let's Give it to 'Em, Guys! Rise Up! Storm those ladies' rooms. Stick to your guns. Make the venue owners Obey The LAW! You "Identify" as a female... You want access to the ladies' room. I wonder how this will affect the whole "Ladies' Night" concept?

Lifetime Member
    I agree with you, but let me throw this point out: there is usually a line at the ladies room , but not at the men's in crowded bars or sporting events. I have no problem with unisex bathrooms, but when I need a stall for a shiite, it would be more likely occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by longducdong View Post
    I agree with you, but let me throw this point ouDeft: there is usually a line at the ladies room , but not at the men's in crowded bars or sporting events. I have no problem with unisex bathrooms, but when I need a stall for a shiite, it would be more likely occupied.
    Definitely true. Men would be the losers as far as wait time goes.