photo Mde Guide banner 480-60_zpskupewgxr.jpg

Thread: Have you seen this girl?

Lifetime Member

Have you seen this girl?

Wondering if any of you guys have seen this girls in del Rey?

I would like to see her pics and read your stories

image-PR20110226-7.jpgimage-PR20110226-6.jpg

Lifetime Member
    At Del Rey, Lilliana Goicoechea?...very strange but not impossible. However you can find her on this page as Cindy (VIP PARTY GIRL)
    http://www.costaricavipparty.com/gallery_cindy.html

vip_party_cindy_02.jpg

Last edited by robert71; 04-24-2016 at 02:15 AM.

Lifetime Member
    Why would anyone use one of those agencies? Those are US hourly rates!

$350 an hour? On any given 24-hour day there's at least a dozen girls that pretty or prettier at the Sportsmans' or the HDR or wherever. And probably negotiable at $80 - $100 an hour (and if you're paying $100 you aren't much of a negotiator.

$350 she better be staying all night, DFK, and BBBJ.

Heck Zona II has talent at least that nice. At a fraction of that rate!
    Last edited by MM54; 04-24-2016 at 09:49 AM.

Lifetime Member
    And those "gift ideas"? She wants any of that stuff she'd better be dropping panties for "free"*, not $350 an hour!

*Women are never "free". You pay for it, no matter what.

Lifetime Member
    One last comment. I know that a lot of the richy-riches that hang out in Los Suenos hire some pretty high-end girls through a certain "aunt" who vets the clients.

Those girls charge a $1000 a day - "auntie" gets a cut for the logistics. That is $41.67 an hour for 24 hours, or $83.34 an hour for a 12-hour day.

There is no talent in Costa Rica that is worth $350 an hour in this market.

Quote Originally Posted by MM54 View Post
    One last comment. I know that a lot of the richy-riches that hang out in Los Suenos hire some pretty high-end girls through a certain "aunt" who vets the clients.

Those girls charge a $1000 a day - "auntie" gets a cut for the logistics. That is $41.67 an hour for 24 hours, or $83.34 an hour for a 12-hour day.

There is no talent in Costa Rica that is worth $350 an hour in this market.

There certainly are no girls in Costa Rica that I would consider worth $350 per hour, either. The call-girl sites are all aimed at suckers. These girls are just as hit-or-miss as the girls in the HDR or SL, and you don't even get to meet the girl first. I do meet the occasional guy who has stumbled upon an occasional winner using these sites, with "stumble" being the key word here... it's a crap shoot.

Once again... I absolutely DO NOT vet any working girls or do any business with them at all, with respect to my clients. I'm not risking my reputation with my clients on any female's brain or behavior. Even if the client fully understands that I'm not responsible for a girl's behavior, I would still forever be associated in his subconscious mind with that girl.

On the other hand, I am familiar with the "auntie" of Los Sueños, and a few others like her. Their girls are -- according to my trusted sources, and depending upon your point of view -- worth every penny of that $1000, and so much more, with emphasis on the "so much more." Keep in mind that a girl who gets $1000 per day is not looking for a guy who can barely scrape together $1000 per day. She's looking for the guy who would typically spend $1000 per day on a girl. A regular Joe like me would NOT enjoy a $1000-per-day girl. She'd be bored, and I'd be frustrated out of my mind... as well as $1000 lighter in the wallet. I'll stick with my girlfriend and the occasional $80 roll-in-the-hay, thanks.

Lifetime Member
     photo CR Guide small_zpsev5xkuyu.jpg
    Opinions are opinions but it is very common for certain " Ticos ", naturally with some purchasing power which can afford to acquire the services of these girls because they are usually national models on magazine covers, in newspapers, catwalk modeling, etc. Now, what is the diference between a beautiful sex worker and a beautiful sex worker who also works as a model?...just the curiosity of having a girl who is not only a bitch, the girls is a bitch and model too. The logic is not the problem, the issue is the level of morbidity or desire in each one and the money in your wallet too.

http://www.lateja.co.cr/la-teja-mas-...391150872.html
    Last edited by robert71; 04-26-2016 at 12:08 AM.