Thread: Tiger Woods... A Monger's Point-of-View

Tiger Woods... A Monger's Point-of-View

So... Here we are... looking at Tiger Woods in the waning moments of his Prime. Most likely, Mr. Woods will never again be competitive at the "A" level of his profession. Even though golf is not really viewed by most people as a "traditional" sport, it's still difficult for anyone to compete when they are over 40 years old.

But I don't curse him... Actually, as farcical as it seems, the comedians got it right... Mr. Woods shouldn't be judged by the Pussy (and other vices) to which he succumbed. Rather, he should be judged by all of the Pussy (and other vices) which he resisted. At this point, it's a standard comedic hack...

"Tiger bit off on 15 or 20 or 30 offers of Pussy... but he also turned down hundreds of thousands of Pussy offers. That's a Pretty Decent Track Record!" It's pretty easy for my neighbor -- Dumpy 'ol Fred -- to be faithful to his wife. NOBODY ELSE wants Dumpy 'ol Fred! Tiger turned down an entire Continent's Worth of nubile young Pussy... and the entire world is ready to judge him because he caved in less than 30 times. Dumpy 'ol Fred caved in Zero times because he had Zero opportunities to Cave In!

How am I, or anyone else, qualified to judge Tiger? That's what I would like to know.

I guess what I'm really trying to say... and I'm just speaking to the World in general, not any particular person...

YOU GUYS built Tiger Woods up into this "God Among Men", and NOW you all want to Condemn Him for failing to withstand the pressures of Fame and Fortune? I'll take Hypocrisy for $1000, Alex...

Everybody from Robin Williams to the President of the USA made this guy out to be the Very Pinnacle of Human Achievement, and NOW we're all calling him on the carpet for being a Human Fucking Being? Well, folks... You don't get to have your Hero Cake and eat it, too. You built it... You live in it...