Thread: Jaco or Hotel Del Rey better?

Jaco or Hotel Del Rey better?

Which one is better?

Jacó...

Specifically, Hotel Cocal and Croc's

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy1 View Post
    Jacó...

Specifically, Hotel Cocal and Croc's
    Better how? Better prices? Food? Company?

Part of the challenge here for me is trying to figure out where to go. Pattaya is half way around the world, 3 times the cost of air fare, jet lag to the max but thousands up on thousands of "talent"

The community here is not real active.... I get the sense that from some reading that the talent is far better in Jaco than in SJO

Quote Originally Posted by BadaBing View Post
    Better how? Better prices? Food? Company?

Since you asked about Hotel Del Rey versus Jaco, I assumed that you mean from a mongering standpoint. In that sense... in general... the venues in Jacó -- Cocal and Croc's -- are better, overall, than the HDR, in my opinion. The Jacó venues have more quality and quantity of girls, and yes... the food is better. Cocal's restaurant is actually pleasantly above average. The complimentary breakfast spread at Croc's (if you're staying there) is extraordinary.

I currently live in Costa Rica and I have visited both Costa Rica and Thailand on several occasions. My personal preference leans towards Costa Rica, but for the average person... I would say that if you have at least 10 days to kill, Pattaya is the better mongering venue.

Part of the challenge here for me is trying to figure out where to go. Pattaya is half way around the world, 3 times the cost of air fare, jet lag to the max but thousands up on thousands of "talent"
    That's the real issue with Thailand. If it were only 3 hours away, the decision would be a "No-Brainer."

The community here is not real active.... I get the sense that from some reading that the talent is far better in Jaco than in SJO
    Talent has indeed migrated away from San José. As for the community not being active... I would just say that most mongers in Costa Rica are just not the "Internet Type."
    Last edited by Speedy1; 05-03-2016 at 03:44 AM.