Thread: Hate Mail

Hate Mail

Dear Jonsie,

Iím asking you respectfully to remove ALL the pictures of XXXXXXXXX from your website. Her and I have had a relationship for the last two and a half years. I have been supporting her so she doesnít have to work so your pictures are at least 3 years old, you fucking fraud!!! You should have more respect for women than to post three year old pics of girls. You are taken advantage of what she had to do to support her daughter by posting thos old pictures. People like you are pathetic. XXXXXXX is a good honest person with a good heart, and your destroying her life lying about seeing her in the Hotel Del Rey and using those old pictures trying to ruin our relationship. Take them down you motherfucker. Youíre a fuckn fraud!!! You better hope I donít see you when I come down next month. You should have some decency and stop trying to ruin our relationship with those old pictures. I hope you will have respect and do the right thing.
    XXXXXXXX

Dear Ronald from Boca Raton, FL,

First, I would like to thank you for logging on to Ticaland.com, your participation in our community is appreciated.

Second, it's clear our understanding of "asking respectfully" differs substantially.

In regards to your/our/everybody's girl. I first met her last summer. I first met her in the Pirate Club, then I saw her at Portugesa's several weeks after that. Then I saw her at HLH. Here skills warranted further sessions, and referrals to several of my friends.

She was popular among my referrals, so I took her along on an event my friends and I had in Jaco this last September. I'm of the opinion her 'condom optional' approach is contributing to her popularity.

Most recently, I saw her at the Sportsmens Lodge, hence the title.

Ron from Boca Raton, it appears your "relationship" clearly means different things to her than it does to you. I could give you all the logical suggestions, but I've been in the game long enough to know I'd be wasting my time.

Your gal is everyone's pal... Get over it...

So many hatars, too few hoes

Lifetime Member
    I wish I knew who XXXXX was so I could spend some time with the love of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Malepig View Post
    I wish I knew who XXXXX was so I could spend some time with the love of his life.
    http://www.ticaland.com/content.php?...rtsman-s-Lodge

I would spend some time with her.

Lifetime Member
    When I go back I plan on hooking up with her as well so Ronald will know this fat white male I was on top of her.

Lifetime Member
    .........It's a shame that some guys never learn that you can't change a whore into a lady unless she wants to do it herseff.

I always tell the girls you weren't my first but you can be NEXT.
    Last edited by PappyQ; 10-02-2012 at 07:51 PM.

Bangbang
    Living here I am constantly hearing stories from guys about how "MINE IS DIFFERENT"!! Amazing how "stupid" gringos get when they experience a Latin hottie!!!! When talking about a "working chica", the only thing different is the name and face, and sometimes those are not even different. One of my favoritas recently left for the states to be with her "boyfriend". But before she left she had to "reluctantly" say goodby to her 2 gringo boyfriends here. And both thought they were her ONLY BF!!! All three were/are giving her money every month to "not work". And all the while she was coming to my house once a week, spending half a day, more or less, and for almost no money!! AND SHE HAS ADMITTED THAT SHE DOES NOT LOVE THE GUY SHE WENT TO THE STATES TO BE WITH!!!! Hell I use to try to tell these "I have a (EX) puta GF" guys that their GF was working when they were not here, but after a couple of them wanted to fight me for "being disrespectfull to their GF and telling lies about her", I quit trying. Sure, living here I have had several "puta novias", for lack of a better term for favoritas that are a little more than just a favorita. BUT, I am not and never would try to support one and they knew that!! This Ronald guy needs to open his eyes and listen to what is being told to him, but "mine is different"!!!!

BlueDevil
    This is just part of the drama on a monger board. Nip this kind of dribble in the bud before it has a chance to spread like it did on another CR board. The "deaf, dumb and blind" come with the territory of a board like this. I imagine things were more serene among mongers before the advent of the internet.