Thread: McDonald's Breakfast

McDonald's Breakfast

In about one month, McDonald's will begin offering breakfast nationwide in the USA. It is unclear whether ALL restaurants will participate, but the number is over 14,000. I'm guessing that that is all of them, in the USA. McDonald's is not going to offer every breakfast item all day, at all locations -- some locations will not be offering biscuit-based items all day, while other locations will not offer McMuffin-based items all day. Of course this all part of the assembly-line nature of the fast-food industry... the more different items you have, the more that you place the speed and quality of your service and items at risk. Of course... we are talking about McDonald's, here... :P

I'm not a huge fan of McDonald's, but they ARE everywhere, and you always know pretty much what you're going to get. If anything, I like their breakfast items the most. At the very least, you'll no longer have to worry about whether they stop serving breakfast at 10:00, 10:30, or 11:00. I never could remember that.

On the down side, I don't see this coming to Costa Rica any time soon... or Ever, for that matter. Ticos don't eat breakfast at 3:00 p.m. I know that you guys will be broken-hearted that McDonald's won't be serving breakfast in Costa Rica at 3:00 p.m. :P

Anyhoo... I thought I'd throw the information out there... just in case anyone cares...

-------------

Edit: I got an email about this post within 2 minutes of posting it. A buddy of mine wrote me about McDonald's... "Over 14,000 restaurants in just the USA?" I answered, "Yep." He said, "Those guys are Everywhere, too. I bet they're the most widespread company in the world." I answered, "Not by a longshot." "Which company is it then?" "Well... There are a lot of companies that can make an argument for being truly 'Worldwide', but there's one that's Easy as Pie. Nobody can beat them. They might be able to tie them, but they can't BEAT them. Coca-Cola. Coca-Cola is available in every country on Planet Earth. Officially, it's available anywhere except in Cuba or North Korea, but I can personally guarantee you that you can easily get a Coca-Cola in either Cuba or North Korea any time that you want."
    Last edited by Speedy1; 09-01-2015 at 05:24 PM.