Thread: How do you book a reservation at La Amistad

Lifetime Member

How do you book a reservation at La Amistad

Been to several booking agencies websites. Some have LA on their site but list no price or no reserve tab to book the hotel- other agencies just don't list it? Is their a secret phone number to call or website to visit to book this hotel. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks- SubicSailor

Lifetime Member
    Scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on the La Amistad banner. It will take you to the web page, info/phone number is there.

Quote Originally Posted by subicsailor View Post
    Been to several booking agencies websites. Some have LA on their site but list no price or no reserve tab to book the hotel- other agencies just don't list it? Is their a secret phone number to call or website to visit to book this hotel. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks- SubicSailor
    Go to their website and click on "Reservations."

http://www.hotelamistad.com/

If that doesn't work or if you are not comfortable with sending your info over the Net, then here is their contact info:

(+506) 2258 0021

Fax: (+506) 2258 4900

info@hotelamistad.com

---------

EDIT: Apologies to bkguru. He gave you the correct info. I just got back home, checked my emails, and fired off a reply without checking for previous replies. At any rate... I hope that some of this info helped.
    Last edited by Speedy1; 08-05-2015 at 06:30 PM.

Lifetime Member
    Just shoot them an email, they are very responsive, never had a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by subicsailor View Post

You have asked the same question in this thread and another one. I hope that it has been answered for you -- that is True! I surely do! In fact, if you need any additional assistance, PM me here on this site, and I will attempt to assist you, as best as I can within the parameters of my employment contract. But... I'm going to use you here, as an example of what typically happens when people attempt to make travel arrangements...

I see this all the time. People who are not used to traveling are not quite sure what to do when it comes to travel arrangements.

I understand.

I, myself, am not familiar with the procedures for renovating the roof of a house. I can quite clearly see that the roof of my home needs some serious work, but I know nothing about that subject. So... What am I to do?

I Know! I'll just go on the Internet and shop around for the best price on "Roof Renovation."

Long Story short... 6 weeks later, I've got a cheap new roof, and it doesn't exactly live up to my expectations.

"Why Is That?" ... I wonder...

Well... It's because I didn't get the job done properly. A Travel Itinerary is the same thing. Yes... It's true that you probably won't have to live with the consequences of a botched travel itinerary for a lifetime, but what about that ruined vacation?

I hear from a lot of guys that tell me, "Yeah... that vacation was OK. Rob had a GREAT vacation. Rob always has a great vacation. He's just a lucky guy, I guess."

I answer, "Yep... He's pretty lucky..."