Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This puta will steal your stuff!!

Lifetime Member

This puta will steal your stuff!!

LADRONA.jpg

Don't turn your back on her, she's got sticky fingers!

Del Rey chick, young, 20/21.
    Last edited by ZenoOfCitium; 07-26-2015 at 05:33 PM.

Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenoOfCitium View Post
    LADRONA.jpg

Don't turn your back on her, she's got sticky fingers!

Del Rey chick, young, 20/21.
    With looks like that, I'd take my chances and phuck her anyway!

She's pretty cute, but not worth the hassles... What's the story on this one?

Lifetime Member
    While I was in the shower for all of 30 seconds, she helped herself to some of my clothing.

Then she hightailed it out the door like her panties were on fire.

She's at the Del Rey frequently, at night.

Avenge me fellow brothers!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZenoOfCitium View Post
    Avenge me fellow brothers!!
    Zeno...

I'll avenge you, if I can. Male or Female... Puta or Not... There's just no excuse for lying and thievery.

I am not really in the "Del Rey" game any more. The chances of me meeting her are slim.

On the other hand, it's pretty easy to "stick it" to girls like this. I've done it many times before, myself. These girls just don't get it. I saw her photo. Of course! She's an 8-ish girl, in my book. Lots of guys would go for that. But, here's the thing...

There are more than 7.3 Billion people on Planet Earth. This girl thinks she's special because she's got a cute face, a nice body, and a pussy? I don't think so, Timmy.

I try to tell guys this, all the time... There is positively no reason to take a chance with a girl that you have a bad feeling about, or, as in this case, has had a bad report. Statistically speaking, there must be at least a five-digit number of available hot Chicas in Costa Rica. Seek other company.

This girl doesn't care if you're pissed that she stole some stuff from you... But she WILL DEFINITELY care if she all-of-a-sudden has no business because she's blacklisted.

There is a "Sisterhood" out there, guys... especially in Costa Rica. The moment that guys don't blacklist a girl out of brotherhood, the girls have already won. The girls know this, and they do what they do, all the time.

This topic just reminded me of a conversation I had with a long-time monger, about one year ago (actually, several conversations, over a period of many years... but I digress...)

A monger gets off the plane from the USA, gets a taxi to his hotel, and checks in. Then, that monger spends the next week "doing his thing" with the girls. That's FINE! There is nothing wrong with that. But... What that monger doesn't realize (or maybe he does) is that a dossier about him was initiated the very moment that he left the airport, and has been continuously built, including every single one of his activities, from the moment that he entered Costa Rica. The Chica Network is STRONG, gentlemen... It always has been, and it always will be. They talk about you. Every girl knows exactly what you want, exactly what you do, and exactly what you pay.

When (if) you return to Costa Rica, the girls pull your little "portfolio" out of the file, and peruse it carefully. I have guys that email me down here, and say, "I'll be down on September 20. Don't let anyone know." My response is always, "That girl, 'Maria' (just for example), told me yesterday." The girls have snitches at all of the hotels, and even with the airlines.

So... Don't even IMAGINE that you're coming to CR, and the girls don't know. They know.

That's why I say... "Why don't guys have a system that is at least half-ass comparable to the Chica system? The Chicas already have High-Tech, Ultra-Coordinated shit all over your asses. Why don't the guys at least try to build some kind of network?" It almost makes me laugh...

Some guy says, "Nah! I know some other dude said That Girl was a scammer. But, what could a finely-tuned network of thousands of Chicas POSSIBLY do against me... a Tourist Gringo with a Smartphone?"

Just to expound upon this point.

Something A LOT of guys don't understand about Latinas... and I'm not just talking about working girls, either. Latinas are instinctively habitual stalkers, and they are jealous to the core. It's just in their nature... their genes, their culture, and the way that they were raised. Once again... this goes for the hookers and the regular girls. They are insanely jealous of anyone that they have "marked" as their territory.

--------------------

So... I'm hopping a flight down to San Josť, or Medellin, or Barranquilla...

More times than I can count... (although, as I have said many times, that's mostly in the past for me)...

I get off the plane, and shuttle over to my hotel. I check in, unpack my bags, and head back to the bar.

I know that this has happened to all of you guys dozens of times in the past...

A girl that you met on a previous trip comes up to you and says, "Hey, Baby! Good to see you again! Why didn't you tell me that you were coming back?"

Innocent enough, right? Translation:

"I've known you were coming back ever since you booked your flight and hotel, several weeks ago. I tracked your flight today, and monitored all of your flight's delays. My girlfriends at the airport and here at the hotel, as well as the girls that know the taxi driver that brought you here, have been monitoring your progress. Except for those moments that you were completely alone and out of camera view, I know every single time that you have picked your nose, since you landed in my country."

Lifetime Member
    Not sure of the Rey does this but at the Morazon if you don't come down with your lady friend, they will call you to be sure everything is ok before she gets her ID back.

Lifetime Member
    All hotels should do this. Recommended best practice.

Lifetime Member
    Here's another picture of her. Notice the tattoo. Don't let that amazing smile hypnotize you, she's evil.

ladrona1.jpg