Thread: Overnighter in La Fortuna

Lifetime Member

Overnighter in La Fortuna

Hi guys, over a year ago I met a nice tica that I have stayed in touch with. We did meet at the Rey and yes I paid her, but we did have a few times where money was not exchanged and we just had fun. I would like to take her to La Fortuna and do the volcano waterfall thing, one where is a good place to stay and two if she does ask for money how much should I pay her? Thanks guys, will be in San Jose in 4 weeks and yes I am counting the days!!

I'm not trying to rain on your parade... But if you don't have a room in La Fortuna for 4 weeks from now, the good ones are long gone. You might be able to get on a waiting list. I hate to say how much to give a girl, but $100 - $150 for each night is not unrealistic.

Lifetime Member
    H Speedy, you are the best, very helpful in all situations! So maybe a day trip to and back, and if she stays the whole day and night with me to the next day, only that amount? I have paid that for a couple of hours? Should it be more? Thanks again for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer21 View Post
    H Speedy, you are the best, very helpful in all situations! So maybe a day trip to and back, and if she stays the whole day and night with me to the next day, only that amount? I have paid that for a couple of hours? Should it be more? Thanks again for your help.
    I really hate giving people advice about how much to pay a girl, because each situation is so different.

However, In My Opinion...

It really doesn't matter if you stay in San Jose or fly to Paris. Time is the key.

For any overnight, $150 is reasonable. For any all-day, $100 or maybe $120.

Lifetime Member
    Thanks, Speedy, I have been overpaying! Still having fun though, will be in the gulch mid march for 8 days, thanks for your help!