Thread: On My Way to Chepe

On My Way to Chepe

I get into CR tomorrow Sat AM and leave Wed AM.

Any advice for an old hand in CR who's a bit rusty regarding the local monger scene?

Got back to Cali yesterday. I had a great time in CR as usual. I picked up a cute 30 y/o Nica named Elena at the HDR and spend a couple of hours with her at the Dunn Inn.

The next day I called a 38 y/o Colombian gal named Isabella who advertises on We spent a couple of hours at a motel near the USA embassy named "Las Nubes" I believe.

On my last night. I went to the Pirate's Club. I got there about 7ish. It was full of guys and there was one 20 year old Nica gal available; so I grabbed her and went upstairs with her for an hour. While there, I told her that I like older women. She recommended a 36 year old Nica named Valesca.

So I got Valesca to sit with me. We got a couple of drinks together and she basically lap danced all over me until I recuperated and responded with a hard-on. We then went upstairs for an hour and had a great time.

I can't wait until my next trip to CR. I want to sample the ladies at the Cocal Hotel in Jaco.

I'll be in CR from Feb 8-22. I hope to meet some of you mongers in Chepe or Jaco while I'm there. Best places and times to do this? I'd like to become a permanent member here and buy a round or two of drinks.

Also planning a 4 day road trip to Nicaragua while in CR with my cousin. Both of us speak fluent Spanish.

We'll be in Managua and Matagalpa. Any recommendations or advice?

Here again. This time I'll be in CR until June 20th. I'd love to run into some of you guys.