Thread: Trip in the making.

Lifetime Member

Trip in the making.

Hello folks! Hope everyone is doing well. So, I am thinking of a 3 to 4 day gateway from home/work etc. I am still deciding between Niagara Falls and CR. What the weather situation like in the next few weeks? What are some must days that I should be there? Anyone else planning a trip soon? If CR, then most likely stay in La Amistad and one night at Cocal.
    Ed

The weather is always unpredictable, but the next few weeks in CR are likely to be quite rainy in the Valley and in Jaco. With the likelihood of rain and the short duration of your planned trip, I would recommend sticking with San Jose and forgetting Jaco. If you decide that you would rather be in Jaco, then I would get to Jaco as fast as I could and stay there for the entire visit. Amistad and Cocal are vastly different venues, but each is good in its own way.

Lifetime Member
    Thanks for the reply Speedy! I have been to Cocal and it's great but mostly during the night. I feel during the day time, I would get bored unless I have company. In SJ, I feel during the day I can hit the massage and strip joints and hit Del Rey at night. But still, one night in Cocal could be fun!

How bad does the scene get with rain? Is the girl turnout lower at the rey when the weather is gloomy??

The girls do hate the rain, but many of them still show up. The big problem with the rain is that it slows down your travel. On a short trip, this can mean a significant loss of time. In San Jose, the number of MP's and strip clubs pretty much guarantees that girls are always available.