Thread: Land of Opportunity - For most things

Land of Opportunity - For most things

34748_1397694698485_3690198_n.jpg

We Americans were lucky to be born into a culture of many opportunities. We were raised in a country that teaches us a basic sense of fair play and a direct connection between productivity and prosperity.

As someone who has, and does live abroad among other cultures that lack some of the things we Americans were simply born with and assume other people understand.

Unfortunately, the sexual arena in our fine country has been over run by feminists and the sexual culture has become a prison.

Regardless of your political leaning, today is a day to be grateful some of us are from one of the best countries in the world to be from.

And one of the worst to get laid in...

The USA -- The Land of Freedom -- except for the freedom to "Un-See" that image...

I truly, truly, feel lucky and blessed to have been born in the USA. It is a country with endless opportunities and the freedom to do almost anything that you wish.

On the other hand, the USA is a bit "Fucked Up" politically and socially. Living in the USA is living in a land where everyone feels "Entitled". Seriously, in the USA, nobody's Shit stinks. It's annoying. Sure, it's the very best country in the world -- all you have to do is ask anyone who lives there -- they will tell you. The irony of the situation is that most citizens of the USA have never been outside of the USA.

*Sigh*...

Lifetime Member
    Jonsie, that picture is an abuse of the stars and stripes. I will now look at your other girl pictures in order to purge this from my brain.

Lifetime Member
    Jonsie, that picture is an abuse of the stars and stripes. I will now look at your other girl pictures in order to purge this from my brain. if that is your July Tica of the month, I hereby want my membership money back.

Quote Originally Posted by longducdong View Post
    Jonsie, that picture is an abuse of the stars and stripes. I will now look at your other girl pictures in order to purge this from my brain. if that is your July Tica of the month, I hereby want my membership money back.
    That is actually July's GRINGA of the month. She is on this site specifically to remind you why there is a Ticaland.com and a Tica of the Month.

That photo is... Frightening...
    Last edited by Speedy1; 07-28-2014 at 05:44 AM.