Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elisibeth - June Chica of the Month

Elisibeth - June Chica of the Month

IMG_2544.JPG

Sometimes in this hobby, you see a girl that is just a cut above the rest. It's not just her looks, but everything.

I saw Elisibeth a couple weeks ago at the Cocal in the afternoon. She walked in with her friend and sat down. Her body was that of a Thoroughbred. Long tone legs, shapely toned ass, and long narrow torso, small b cups and a face of an angel.

When I finally got a chance to pull her tonight, the sex was superb. She gave me a blowjob like a 19 year old girl gives when she's been talking with her girlfriends about how to give blowjobs for the last couple of years. She seemed to enjoy my pleasure from it as much as I did. The sex was crazy good. A perfect body spread out and enjoying the experience with me. She even told me that she wanted to see me cum on her stomach. It was obvious this girl hasn't had a ton of sex yet and is still enjoying the novelty of it all. Which added so much to the experience on my end.

Every once in a while, you get to enjoy a nugget like Elisibeth and it reminds you why you're in this hobby. To seek out and have sex with the finest women in the world.

Elisibeth, this month's Chica of the month.

IMG_2534.JPGIMG_2535.JPGIMG_2536.JPGIMG_2537.JPGIMG_2538.JPGIMG_2539.JPGIMG_2540.JPGIMG_2541.JPGIMG_2542.JPGIMG_2543.JPGIMG_2545.JPGIMG_2546.JPGIMG_2533.JPGIMG_2532.JPGIMG_2409.JPGIMG_2411.JPGIMG_2518.JPGIMG_2520.JPGIMG_2521.JPGIMG_2522.JPGIMG_2523.JPGIMG_2524.JPGIMG_2525.JPGIMG_2526.JPGIMG_2527.JPGIMG_2528.JPGIMG_2547.JPG

It's been a while since I've seen a new face in Costa Rica wearing legs that long.

She's not exactly my type, but she is a beauty. Good One!

Lifetime Member
    Dat ass... dahum!

Lifetime Member
    Haha! Dude! If she's not your type you must be into guys 👌

Easy... Some guys like their girls a little thicker, shorter, or just shaped differently. Eli here covers what most guys like, not all.

Lifetime Member
    Love um all! Uhh besides the ones with too much milage lol

Quote Originally Posted by georgejackson View Post
    Haha! Dude! If she's not your type you must be into guys ��
    Not at all. But I AM one picky son' bitch, that's for sure. To be perfectly clear, by saying "she's not exactly my type" I DID NOT mean that I wouldn't dip my wick in that. She's a beauty, for sure.

I've never met the girl, but my impression from the photos is "I'm a little Princess. I'm too good for you." That's a huge turn-off for me. But... Admittedly... I've never actually met the girl. I might be totally wrong. If I ever see those legs walking around in person, I hope that I am wrong about her attitude.
    Last edited by Speedy1; 06-12-2014 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesie View Post
    Easy... Some guys like their girls a little thicker, shorter, or just shaped differently. Eli here covers what most guys like, not all.
    Indeed, as a long-time monger once said, "There is an ASS for every SADDLE." Nothing more true or honest has ever been said.

I know 4 or 5 girls working HDR and SL that are what most of us would call "Heavy." I mean girls that are over 200 pounds. There are not many of them, but they are there. I've heard a lot of guys say mean and cruel things about those girls. If those guys press me with questions about those girls or try to get me to join them in ridiculing those girls, I simply say, "There is an ass for every saddle." If the guys press me further, I will usually say something like, "Look, dude. I've been spending a lot of time here in CR for over a decade, and I've been living here for over 3 years. Those girls are here every day. Why do you suppose that is? Because they make money, that's why! Some guys like the heavy girls, and those girls can sell it, believe me."

If you don't like a certain body type, that's cool. If you don't like a certain attitude, that's cool. The girl wouldn't be there 5 days a week for over a year if she weren't making money doing it. There's no need to badmouth them. I know that no one in this thread was talking bad about those girls, but I do hear it in the city all the time.

Every guy has a certain kind of girl that he likes. My kind of girl is probably NOT what most guys like. I know that. It actually kind of makes me happy -- I don't have much competition. Napoleon used to send letters back to his Josephine... "I will be home in 3 days -- DON'T BATHE!"

I like my girls very Un-Princess-y -- A Nasty little gutter-slut, ready to sell herself for $5 to buy her next Crack-Rock. A sex-crazed nasty bitch that would fuck a bedpost. Don't get me wrong -- I'm a safe guy, I just like that style of fantasy sex. The more matted-down and unwashed her hair is, the better. The wilder she grinds, the better.
    Last edited by Speedy1; 06-12-2014 at 03:30 AM.

Lifetime Member
    Hmmn? Interesting. I was only saying that hoe Elizabeth is hot, I'd hit it for sure If your into dirty stinky pussy crack whores all the power to you, I don't get it? But saul good, Whatever floats your boat. Have fun be safe.