Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elisibeth - June Chica of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by georgejackson View Post
    Hmmn? Interesting. I was only saying that hoe Elizabeth is hot, I'd hit it for sure If your into dirty stinky pussy crack whores all the power to you, I don't get it? But saul good, Whatever floats your boat. Have fun be safe.
    I think you missed my point. Elisibeth is Extremely Hot. I DO NOT want "dirty stinky pussy crack whores". I just want girls that can deliver that fantasy. A lot of guys forget -- It's all about the fantasy. All of these girls that bang us for cash... They go back home to their boyfriends and husbands every night. I know that. It's cool. Just let her give me the fantasy. The girls forget this too. They forget what their job really is. They are ACTRESSES. How many of the girls realize that? Not many, I assure you. That's why they complain about no business. They don't know how to SELL IT!

I forget which girl said it... Some famous actress in the USA that was pretty hot. She said, "All my man needs is a girl who can be a Chef in the Kitchen, a Maid in the Living Room, and a Whore in the Bedroom. We have enough money to hire a Chef and a Maid -- I can do the rest!"

I actually hired a girl for a month to be my secretary here in CR, with the direct instruction that she would be "sexually harassed" the entire time during her employment. Once she understood, she was all smiles for the entire month.
    Last edited by Speedy1; 06-12-2014 at 03:40 AM.

sandman
    Always remember, "attraction is not a choice"

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Always remember, "attraction is not a choice"
    That is absolutely true. Attraction is not a choice.

It is, however, an art.

For 99% of the girls that mongers encounter, she is absolutely nothing like you think she is. The girls are salespeople. They know what you want, and they have dressed up that Ford Pinto in Ferrari sheet metal.

That's not to say that the girls are bad people. Just that what you see in the HDR is totally fake. I have known many of these girls for years. Most of them have a hard time keeping track of which guy sends them $1500 every month.

The ones that look the nastiest are the ones that make sure their 3 kids get to school on time every day. And the most princessy ones are the ones sharing needles every night.

How do I view the pics? It says I don't have permission? I just registered so not sure if I have to wait. Also, can I PM here?