Thread: Happy Ending in Jaco

Happy Ending in Jaco

IMG_2456.JPG

On the main drag, between the Budget rent a car, and the Wok restaurant.

One of the biggest complaints about Jaco's monger scene is that there's nothing to do during the day. So I set out to see if there were anything that existed to entertain the bored mongers of Jaco.

As far as a Del Rey type scene, it doesn't exist. The pool Jaco pulls from is so much smaller than San Jose, that there's just not enough places for a local to hide being a working girl.

My second thought was a massage parlor scene. This can yield rewards, but if you're not careful, it could be a little embarrassing.

I was a little lucky. I was eating lunch at a place, and saw a couple hot girls go into a place dressed like salon girls. After I finished lunch, I walked by where I saw them go in, and looked down the hall of a mini shopping center. The place said massage. Since I'm a tourist, and don't have to live wilth any of these peoples' day to day opinions that a local would endure, I decided to roll the dice. I walked in and scheduled a massage for 2 hours later. I asked who would be giving me a massage, and a really hot girl with curly red hair raised her hand.

When I returned, I went into a little room and got undressed. The typical towel thing, and laid down. She came in shortly and began. The massage wasn't that great. it wasn't terrible, but I figured because her massage skills were lacking, more would (should) be available. Her name was exon/exol or something like that.

Eventually, the flip came at about 40 minutes. I took the towel and put it behind my little pillow. She began massaging my feet and lower legs. As she worked her way up, little jonesie sprung to attention. She looked at him, then looked up to me to see my reaction. I asked her if she could help me with that, and she put her hand on my hip said 'tal vez'. So I put her hand on my package and told her I would give her a tip. I'm guessing this wasn't the first time she's done this, as she instinctively started stroking. I asked about a bj, and she said she doesn't do that. So I relaxed and enjoyed what was a decent handjob, mixed with a nice massage of the boys.

Eventually, I blew my load and she kept going until I was empty. She put a towel around my package and went to wash her hands. She returned and asked that I pay her tip separately, as they were on some kind of tip sharing system. So I gave her 10k, and went out to pay the other 20k at the desk.

Overall, $60 is a bit much to pay for a hand job in Costa Rica. But if you want a massage, followed by a happy ending with a hot girl, then this place is worth checking out.

IMG_2448.JPG

I will have to stop by and try next year.

Lifetime Member
    didnt have a chance to check it out in september
    going soon will try then

Lifetime Member
    making my first Jaco trip first week in Jan and this type of place suits me as I can't pull at night with some family in tow. is this it for Jaco ?, how about freelancers, etc (daytime fun) i like to get "Some" therapuetic benefit in the deal so not just looking for working girls just waking up and getting ready for Cocal. Great site, been a lot of help. I am basing in Jaco for the week Jan 2 Jan 9

Lifetime Member
    long story short, took a chance on this place during my week in Jaco in early Jan, everything as Jonesie first posted, except my masseuse was a brunette

pokerplayer17
    Got a happy ending at the massage place next to subway superbowl week. 20.00 for 40 mins and she wanted 60 for the happy ending , i ended up paying 30. When the massage was done she was like all set and I said you missed a spot . Sent my canadian buddy there the next day he got nada , i think he may not have said anything , so if you want it ask for it.

Lifetime Member
    Top of the morning gents! Are these businesses still around? Planning a trip next month and would like some entertainment during the day.

Lifetime Member
    Yes, I also went to the place next to subway! $20 bucks for 40 minutes is great. I didn't have the happy ending but it is very arousing thinking will she do it? Can I do it? Should I do it? as she rubs your ass and brushes over your privates, good stuff. Leaving for Jaco on Friday, this time I will ask, geez, it's Costa Rica baby!

Lifetime Member
    masaje todo is the only spanish you will need. I've only been told no once and even she said "otras chicas si" even was nice enough to fetch a mid innings reliever who came in for the close. kind of bizzare. In January $20 (diez mil)seemed sufficient for the propina but $40 (viente mil--and save a couple of bucks)seems to be the norm now. threw in another $10 for the normal massage girl..seemed a little strange she works her tail off for an hour the other girl comes in for maybe 10 minutes. Every girl has asked for the tip in the back so I guess in theory its still frowned on by management.

Lifetime Member
    I am happy to say, I did get a happy ending for $20! Which I had to go back to my hotel and collect and bring back to her! First she gives a great massage and I was very happy with $20 for the 40 minutes, however my friend was getting excited during the massage and this was the 3rd time I saw her, so I guess she felt comfortable with me, anyway she just giggled like all the girls do and asked if I needed help down there. I had enough for the massage and a tip and I told her I could go back and get the $20. I speak pretty good Spanish so I sure that helped also. So she give me the finger to the lips to be quiet and gives me that look like she has never done this before and off we go. Pretty fun because I wasn't expecting it and I was happy for the day. I had a working girl friend drop by my hotel later and wanted to spend some time (have sex later for $100) with me and don't get me wrong we have fun with and w/o sex but I told her I was not up to it today. I didn't tell her I got a hand job at the massage parlor Hey, saved me $80 bucks, drinks and taxi money!!