Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chica Friendly Hotels

Tuanis

On your reccomendation Speedy I booked a couple nights at Tuanis. I'm a good looking, well-spoken, quiet guy who just likes to keep things on the dl. Can you confirm I can still bring a guest here by befriending the security guard? Whatever I can do to repay your help, let me know. Much obliged.
    M69

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy1 View Post
    There are a few hotels in Jaco that will allow girls back to your room, but don't really advertise that fact. The good news is that most of those places don't charge a "Chica Fee" because they don't have a system set up to collect a Chica Fee.

I realize that a lot of folks are going to read this post, roll their eyes, and say, "Geez, Speedy1. Thanks for the helpful advice -- NOT!"

Well... Welcome to Jaco. Bringing a girl or girls into your hotel room depends a lot upon your interaction with the owner or manager. Downtown Jaco is not Downtown San Jose. When one Jaco hotel manager farts, every other hotel manager in Jaco knows within 30 seconds what he had for breakfast. So, there are quite a few hotels in Jaco that will want to size you up before disclosing their "girl" policy. One rowdy customer for one night could mean that everyone in Jaco will hate that hotel manager forever. It's possible to convince some of them over the phone that you'll be a neighbor-conscious client. For others, it might take a face-to-face meeting. For still others, you might need to be a repeat customer first.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo69 View Post
    On your reccomendation Speedy I booked a couple nights at Tuanis. I'm a good looking, well-spoken, quiet guy who just likes to keep things on the dl. Can you confirm I can still bring a guest here by befriending the security guard? Whatever I can do to repay your help, let me know. Much obliged.
    M69
    I have never had a problem at Tuanis, but it is not a Mongering hotel. It's very small and quiet. A lot of Europeans stay there. The owner does a lot of advertising and almost all of his booking on websites that Europeans use to book hotels. It always pays to check, as hotels -- especially the smaller ones -- can sometimes change their policies. All it takes is one ugly incident for the owner to say "No More Guests!" This has never happened at Tuanis, to the best of my knowledge. Keep it low-key, especially when not in your room. As I stated before, this is definitely not the place to party, although a party (not with hookers) does sometimes happen, with the right group. It's a great little quiet hotel with access to a part of the beach that rarely has a crowd.

Thanks Speedy. I booked a 2br condo off of airbnb next to the Blue Palms hotel as well. I asked the owner about guests and he said no problem. I have a week to cancel one of them. I like the idea of the condo because it has appliances and such, but the Tuanis looks really neat too. Do I have to say anything to the guard when I come back with a chica or just be polite and discrete? I'm leaning towards the condo but who knows!!?
    This forum is great, thank you for your help, I'm going to pass this site on!
    M69
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy1 View Post
    I have never had a problem at Tuanis, but it is not a Mongering hotel. It's very small and quiet. A lot of Europeans stay there. The owner does a lot of advertising and almost all of his booking on websites that Europeans use to book hotels. It always pays to check, as hotels -- especially the smaller ones -- can sometimes change their policies. All it takes is one ugly incident for the owner to say "No More Guests!" This has never happened at Tuanis, to the best of my knowledge. Keep it low-key, especially when not in your room. As I stated before, this is definitely not the place to party, although a party (not with hookers) does sometimes happen, with the right group. It's a great little quiet hotel with access to a part of the beach that rarely has a crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo69 View Post
    Do I have to say anything to the guard when I come back with a chica or just be polite and discrete? I'm leaning towards the condo but who knows!!?
    This forum is great, thank you for your help, I'm going to pass this site on!
    M69
    Thanks for the kudos! I give the best intel I can, and the info that I give is 100% accurate... WHEN I give it. But I cannot speak directly for any hotel owner or his policy. For all I know... Tomorrow, the HDR and the Cocal will abruptly change their policies and be completely Monger and Chica-Free! I like Tuanis and many other places in Jaco, and think you'll have no trouble at all. But... The only way to know for sure is to have a personal, one-on-one agreement with the owner or manager.

I'm not trying to be wishy-washy here, but as I always say... it's a recommendation, not a guarantee. I have a very small client base, and I give them the most attentive and accurate service that I can. I do try to provide the best information that I can here on Ticaland. This is why I never give reviews or reports on girls... There are just too many variables when you're dealing with the girls... Including the hotels' attitudes and policies regarding the girls.

Get a definitive answer from the owner of the hotel, or the manager of the condo... personally... directed specifically at you. That's the only way to be sure.

With that said... Tuanis has always been cool -- for me -- with a guy bringing back one girl and being discreet about it.

Lifetime Member
    do any of the aforementioned chica friendly hotels rent "short time" say you are staying at a non chica friendly place and you pull from Cocal, whats a gent to do?

Lifetime Member
    would still like an answer to my previous question about short time hotels close to Cocal, but just gleamed a nice nugget of information about Hotel 9 . It IS chica friendly for registered guests after 10 PM and before 6 AM. If your group rents the whole place it is 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Jaco Hank View Post
    would still like an answer to my previous question about short time hotels close to Cocal, but just gleamed a nice nugget of information about Hotel 9 . It IS chica friendly for registered guests after 10 PM and before 6 AM. If your group rents the whole place it is 24/7
    Hotel 9 recently went "all-inclusive... renting itself out only on a 'whole venue' basis." So... I'm not sure about that one. However, there are plenty of venues south of Jaco that are open for Large Parties. I am am always skeptical of these "all-inclusive" venues. Quite often, they are only looking to pad their "Cash Count."

Lifetime Member
    Will be in CR first 2 weeks in December? Is this a good time and is the Hotel Del Mar still tica friendly?

Quote Originally Posted by subicsailor View Post
    Will be in CR first 2 weeks in December? Is this a good time and is the Hotel Del Mar still tica friendly?
    Not sure which place you mean...

There are several places with "Del Mar" in the name, but not a "Hotel Del Mar," as best I can recall.

Hotel Del Rey in San Josť is definitely Chica-Friendly. Vista Mar in Jaco is, also. Club Del Mar... not so much.

Lifetime Member
    Reading through this thread, I get it, mileage can vary. However does anyone have recent experience (2015) at the following:

Docelunas Hotel
    Hotel Poseidon
    Club del Mar Hotel
    Morgan's Cove
    Canciones del Mar/Del Rey Beach Hotel
    Crocs

Other friendly hotels?