Thread: Kristal - May Tica of the Month

Kristal - May Tica of the Month

IMG_2335.JPG

I was hanging out with Cuba Dave most of the day, and headed over to the Rey at about 8. There were a few promising lovelies, but I was having a hard time deciding. There was this cutie I'd been meaning to pull roaming around. Bubbly smile, seductive glance, so I had to try her.

Anyway, this month's Tica of the month is Kristal from the Del Rey. Kristal is a spunky girl from Limon that has a great natural body and a big culo for a white girl.

Kristal is absolutely delightful to be with. She has a great sense of humor, very generous in bed, and very relaxing to be around. You can find her at the Del Rey when she's in town.

Kristal

IMG_2344.JPGIMG_2341.JPGIMG_2340.JPGIMG_2339.JPGIMG_2337.JPGIMG_2336.JPGIMG_2334.JPGIMG_2333.JPGIMG_2331.JPGIMG_2330.JPGIMG_2329.JPGIMG_2328.JPGIMG_2327.JPGIMG_2325.JPGIMG_2345.JPG

Lifetime Member
    Love that ass. Are the ticas of the month on ticaland and crt available for pay for play?

It's a matter of policy here that all girls posted on the site, especially the chicas of the month be actively 'working' in the hobby. CRT does not require the girls be 'working', but sometimes features working girls. This month's Tica of the month on that site is actually a Nica named Kenia, an excellent provider. Not sure why she's listed as 100% Tica named Jessa. Does anyone really care where she's from, or what her name is?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesie View Post
    It's a matter of policy here that all girls posted on the site, especially the chicas of the month be actively 'working' in the hobby. CRT does not require the girls be 'working', but sometimes features working girls. This month's Tica of the month on that site is actually a Nica named Kenia, an excellent provider. Not sure why she's listed as 100% Tica named Jessa. Does anyone really care where she's from, or what her name is?
    All true. CRT has never had a policy that their "Tica of the Month" girl must be a working girl, and in fact, they have had a few professional models as "Tica of the Month" from time-to-time. CRT's "Tica of the Month" is just supposed to be a super-hot girl with a bunch of awesome photos, which is perfectly fine. It's a philosophy that differs from Ticaland's philosophy, and there's nothing wrong with either one.

I do believe that CRT does require the girl in fact to be 100% Tica, so if I'm correct, they do take the phrase "Tica of the Month" quite literally. I can't remember for sure -- haven't been on that site in a long time.

So, there are a couple of possibilities:

1) The girls know that CRT's "Tica of the Month" gets a lot of views from a lot of guys. In that case, she might have lied to CRT so that she could be "Tica of the Month" and get that press coverage. As far as I know, CRT does not do background checks on the girls.

2) She's in Costa Rica illegally and so she told CRT that she was a Tica and gave them a fake name, because there is at least one entity that cares what her real name is and where she's from -- Costa Rican Immigration. There are lots of Nicas in Costa Rica whose papers are not in perfect order. She would probably get some attention from Immigration if they happened to see her on CRT and someone recognized her. I have seen the "Nica Starburst" a couple of times at Hotel Del Rey and once at the Sportsmens Lodge. When the immigration guys enter the hotel for an immigration check, every girl who is in Costa Rica illegally or who is prostituting while under 18 will immediately begin to wander off quickly, all of them in different random directions. Not all of the fleeing girls are Nicas, but that's the name I gave this "Event." "Starburst" comes from the US Air Force Thunderbirds maneuver where they all suddenly fly off in different directions.

3) It is true that most guys couldn't care less. I don't care if she's from Somalia -- if she's hot, she's hot. Nor do I really care what name she calls herself. Without knowing where to find the girl, all of that is a moot point anyway.

-----------------------------
    On a side note, related to the "illegal Nica" comment that I made above:

It is "Raid Season" again. With the elections and new President, every agency is trying to Look Busy and impress the New Guy, so Immigration has been making surprise visits more frequently lately. Especially since we're moving into the slow season, hopefully we will be back to business as usual very shorty. The new President wants to start pouring money into Infrastructure, so maybe the funds for the Raids will be reduced -- who knows?

I know a few of the Immigration Guys. When they do these Raids, it is usually for the purpose of finding Girls who are illegal, and/or to send a message to the owner of the establishment. Yes, they will usually check the Guys' paperwork also. The Raid needs to at least appear to be fair and impartial. However, I've been passed over several times during Raids. There is not a huge force of these Immigration Raid Guys, so you will often see faces that you recognize if you go downtown enough. Every time I see them walking around, I will smile and say "Hi". The next time I'm in a place that's Raided, sometimes the guy will recognize me and say, "We don't need to see his papers -- I know that guy." I'm perfectly legal, but it's not fun to be sequestered in the establishment for 45 minutes while they process a stack of passports and ID's on their notebook computer. They do show up with the computer sometimes.

However, keep in mind, these Immigration guys are not specifically looking for illegal Gringos, but if they find out that you are illegal, you will get in trouble. The reality is that they don't expect to find illegal Gringos and rarely do. One of my contacts told me that it's been over a year since he found illegal papers on a Gringo. He also told me that Immigration gets a lot of heat from downtown bar and restaurant owners if Immigration is "picking on" tourists and killing their business. The Cops, Immigration, and the Business Owners all know that in the USA, asking someone for their ID just for being in a hotel, bar, or restaurant, or even just for walking down the street, would not be tolerated by US citizens. It would offend US citizens tremendously as an affront to their personal freedom. Now, of course, it is true that when a person is in another country, they are subject to that country's laws, but that does not mean that they have to like it. A tourist can choose to vacation wherever he wishes, and if US tourists begin to really believe that Costa Rica is getting all Police-State on them, they'll be gone faster than you can say, "Half of the Hotels, Restaurants, and Bars in Costa Rica are closing down permanently." The Costa Rican economy depends heavily upon tourism. Costa Rica has to be very careful about that kind of stuff, and they know it. Papers are not required in the USA, and in the European Union, you might cross a dozen international borders without ever encountering a gate, immigration officer or a border guard. Mostly, there's just a sign on the side of the road that says "Welcome to Belgium." You should keep your papers on you in the EU for emergency reasons, but the only person asking you for ID is going to be a hotel receptionist. Usually, an illegal Gringo is just pouring more money into the Costa Rican economy, and nobody wants to bother him, not even the government. Now, if said Gringo is doing something bad, or is trying to work in Costa Rica, Immigration will get bowed up about that pretty quickly.

Corruption is rampant throughout the entire government employee workforce, but Costa Rica cops and other government employees are what I like to call "Nice Guy Corrupt." Outright malicious Blackmail, Bribery, and Extortion don't happen a whole lot. Business owners are not arm-twisted for bribes to keep their businesses operating, but if the owner is caught in a genuine violation, sometimes a problem just seems to go away with a "Paper Handshake", if you know what I mean. On the other hand, if the owner is being an ass about the situation, he might get a little one-week punitive business shutdown. Quite honestly, as long as no one is getting hurt, I have no problem with that. I know one guy, not a resident, that stayed in Costa Rica for over 100 days. When he got caught for the violation at the airport, he was contrite and apologized, and asked the officer if he could pay the fine right then and there. "Of course, Sir, no problem." $100, a handshake, and no paperwork. He spent less than 2 minutes with the officer. Re-entry into Costa Rica two weeks later went perfectly smoothly, no mention of the incident, and a 90-day stamp. I'm not saying that will always happen, but it happens a hell of a lot. It just kind of depends on your attitude, the enforcement officer in question, and who you may have pissed off during your time in Costa Rica.

I do know one Gringo business owner in Costa Rica who meets with officials in the department that enforces the regulations for his business once per month. He makes a specific point to meet with at least one of those officials at least once per month. Sometimes it's a 10-minute sit-down. Sometimes it's a 1-hour business lunch. I participated in one of those business lunches maybe 1 or 1.5 years ago. It was very interesting. Every single time, this guy, at some point, will ask, "Am I doing everything that I am supposed to be doing? Am I doing anything wrong? Please, if you ever feel that I am in violation of even the smallest little rule, LET ME KNOW! It is not intentional, and I will fix the problem immediately." And the official always answers, "You are the kind of business owner that we appreciate. You will never have a problem with us. If you're doing something wrong, we will work with you to get it fixed, not punish you for it." I just said, "Ditto for Me!"

I was in a late-night bar downtown about one year ago when it got raided. The cop (I had never seem him before) asked for my passport, and I just said "I forgot to bring it", which is true. Then I said, "I am perfectly legal with my ID and Immigration papers, I just forgot to bring them with me tonight", which is also true. The cop just said, "OK. Have a good night, Sir", then went on to the next person.

However, Immigration DOES find a bunch of illegal immigrant and underage girls. They have also caught some guys for pimping. The underage and pimps are not really Immigration's job (unless international trafficking is involved), but they will turn them over to the regular cops. Also, a lot of these Raids are done by cops anyway. I guess there must be a lot of overlap in their duties -- I don't know Costa Rican politics in this regard. If you are regularly seeing any kind of cop downtown, it always pays to say "Hi" every time. It can come in handy later on.
    Last edited by Speedy1; 05-02-2014 at 11:11 AM.

I actually know Kenia well. She's an exceptional provider, and a pretty nice person. She lives in San Antonio de Escazu and would come to my house when I lived in Escazu. I have no idea why they (crt) spun things that way. Kenia is a regular at the Rey and is worth pulling. Here's her link and review on this site.

http://www.ticaland.com/showthread.p...ighlight=kenia

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesie View Post
    I actually know Kenia well. She's an exceptional provider, and a pretty nice person. She lives in San Antonio de Escazu and would come to my house when I lived in Escazu. I have no idea why they (crt) spun things that way. Kenia is a regular at the Rey and is worth pulling. Here's her link and review on this site.

http://www.ticaland.com/showthread.p...ighlight=kenia
    I believe you bro, and I might get in touch with you at some point to hook up with that fine little number.

However, my opinion:

In case I did not state this clearly enough before...

Knowing what I know about the biz and the parties interested and involved, I don't think CRT spun anything.

I think miss Kenia, Jessa, Nica, Tica... whatever... spun CRT. She told them what she wanted them to "know" so that she would be on the front page of CRT without getting deported. [that of course is a conglomeration of several metaphors for several possible scenarios]

Even if I didn't have any experience with CRT, Ticaland, Jonesie, and the guys at CRT... The evidence would still be heavily in favor of Jonesie's story being more accurate. Not that anyone would really be bothered about getting the girl's name or nationality wrong. Well... I was going to say something more, but I didn't want to further fuel a petty CRT pissing contest. Jonesie has real-world photos vs. a fashion shoot, and that's the end of it for me. CRT's "Tica of the Month" is and always has been a fantasy girl -- no problem. THE END.
    Last edited by Speedy1; 05-02-2014 at 05:38 PM.