Thread: Beware the persian monger-eater!! Danger, danger! True story!

Lifetime Member

Beware the persian monger-eater!! Danger, danger! True story!

She stands in the Hotel of Kings, leaning against a wall alone in the center of the whirling maelstrom of bodies, latinas and gringos boozing, flirting, laughing, kissing, groping... she ignores them all. Arms crossed with a hip thrust out at a sharp angle, she lurks... lying in wait for prey. There is tension oozing from her into the air, thick and palpable. It feels sexual yet is darker and more sinister, heavy... a plume of black smoke rising from a burning oil well... you are helpless and drawn to her, so you make your approach. Standing next to her there is a whiff of something sharp, musky, just irritating to the nasal passages... a subtle warning sign, a flashing indicator of *something dangerous* just out of the realm of your comprehension. She has a constant pissed off expression on her face, world-weary and tired. About 29 years old, 5'6" and 130 lbs, she's different from all the other women there... more exotic looking, Syrian or Persian or perhaps Turkish. Long dark flowing hair cascades down her back. She wears a harder, more forceful expression.. she has small wrinkles around the mouth and eyes. She's wearing what resembles a belly-dancers outfit, all in red. She's tan... her curves are athletic, her hips and thighs are hard and powerful... her physique is muscular from years of determined exercise.

You find her different... alluring, if dangerous... she definitely has her appeal.

BOOM! SURPRISE! Once in the room, SHE IS EVERYTHING YOU DETEST! She is very demanding! Full cien must be paid up front. No photos. No blowjobs sin condom. You realize deep down in your core that you must not confront or cross her... you sense she could be violent. You now see the full length of the powerful horse-thighs, the runners calves, a power-lifter's hips and glutes. You get the sense that she could kick you through the wall if she so chose.

*This is based on a real experience with this psycho. She works at the Del Rey 2-3 times per week. She also wears an all-black belly-dancers outfit, and I've also seen her in some long flowing skirts. Don't tangle with this Syrian witch, or whatever she is. I pulled her out of the Del Rey. She demanded everything and was very controlling. During our session she went bat-shit crazy and punched me in the head. Stay away!!!!

Lifetime Member
    Yeah I remember that chica. She had a mean look to her. Glad I didn't pull her. Thanks for TOFTT.

Lifetime Member
    She's always wearing that "mean-face" --- you were smart to avoid her. She got $100 of my hard earned dinero AND got in a free punch to my cabeza. So technically doesn't that mean I took two for the team?