Thread: Melissa - March Chica of the Month

Melissa - March Chica of the Month

IMG_2127.JPG

Some of you guys are breaking my chops for not having a fresh chica up by mid-month.

As I'm in Medellin all month, I've been unable to find a suitable girl in Costa Rica to represent March. But I want you guys to have something to look at, so here's Melissa.

Melissa works on the Mayorista. She charges 30k colombian pesos, or $15. She does upsell for the uncovered bj by 10k ($5).

IMG_2114.JPGIMG_2123.JPGIMG_2122.JPGIMG_2121.JPGIMG_2120.JPGIMG_2118.JPGIMG_2117.JPGIMG_2116.JPGIMG_2115.JPGIMG_2127.JPG

Lifetime Member
    $15 bucks for that? I need to get my ass down to mde. And soon

$20, if you want the uncovered bj...

Lifetime Member
    Still a deal

Clearly. Some of the CR guys are getting defensive about their compatriots enjoying Medellin. No need. If you really like CR, then enjoy CR. But let's not pretend it's a better monger spot than Medellin.

What Costa Rica has that Medellin does not, is a slew of gringo style bars and restaurants that cater to gringos. Our food, our games on, lots of English spoken, etc. That is why one would choose to go to Costa Rica over Medellin. For pure monger motives, Medellin makes Costa Rica ridiculous.

Lifetime Member
    It is my dream to go to Med, but it is not likely to happen because getting there would reguire a short taxi ride to a bus stop, a longish bus ride, a flight from the regional airport to Panama City, perhaps overnight in a hotel, another taxi to the airport, the flight to Colombia, another taxi to a hotel. On the other hand, a six hour motorcycle ride (twevle bucks for gas) gets me to the Gulch. So I will very happily take what I can get there, much better and cheaper than Panama, not to mention the States!
    Last edited by oldtimer; 04-25-2014 at 04:55 PM.