Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ripped Off by this bitch!

Vegas Jeff
    $20 is nothing. I have had sex with about 500 girls in Costa Rica and the need to pay $20 has happened less than 10 times. If you battle it out with these girls don't be surprised if you get a note under the door the next day stating that you are no longer welcome at the hotel and today is your last day. Also, she can take her fingernails and scratch her face or body and call the police and then you will have an enormous problem and will probably spend more than a few weeks in jail. I could go on and on. I know that it stings a little when these things happen and I have not always done things this way but with time I have been able to see the big picture and all of the angles. Also, I have noticed that the people with problems are the people that don't go out of their way to avoid them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Jeff View Post
    If you battle it out with these girls don't be surprised if you get a note under the door the next day stating that you are no longer welcome at the hotel and today is your last day. Also, she can take her fingernails and scratch her face or body and call the police and then you will have an enormous problem and will probably spend more than a few weeks in jail.
    I realize that every situation is different, but I have found that not to be the case. First of all, the hotel owner gets nothing from the girl, but the dude is a paying customer. I've rarely seen or heard of hotel owners banning the guy, but several places have whole binders full of lists of girls that are banned. The old "scratches on the face" routine is pre-CSI. If you're like most people, your 4 fingers, in order of length, starting with the index finger, longest being "1", are 3, 1, 2, 4. Magically, all of those "scratches" that the girls have are in 4, 2, 1, 3 order -- exactly the reverse order that you would have if you scratched yourself. Also, most guys maintain short, rounded fingernails -- not at all like girls in Costa Rica. Also, with these long, extravagantly painted nails that is trendy now -- have the cops take a look at her "manicure". "Wow, all four nails on one hand (minus the thumb) are mangled, but the thumb and the other hand are perfectly fine. What are the odds?" And how many guys scratch? Really? There's only about a 5% chance that any cop is going to take you to jail over hooker drama. And if they do arrest you, demand your consul. He can't really legally do much -- he has no authority -- but he can make life miserable for the local cops on a paper-thin charge like that. The cops don't want that -- they just want to go home.

Some of these cops do have some contempt for gringos, largely because they've seen one too many "Ugly Americans" and love putting the screws to foreigners. But that's not all cops -- it's not even most of them. Believe me, they are sicker of hooker drama than they are of crass tourists. I have always said "hi" and shook a cop's hand, wherever I am, and I have heard hundreds of them, after listening to hooker drama, just say "PUTA!"
    Last edited by Speedy1; 02-11-2014 at 10:22 AM.

Lifetime Member
    I admire your standing up to principles, but for me, anyway, it is not worth the hassle. Sometimes you can get a sense beforehand that sh*t will come down in the room with the girl, but sometimes not.

Lifetime Member
    You wanna know something odd? I think I pulled this one from the HDR in December.

I don't recall her demanding to get paid prior, as I never do that (after learning the hard way), and had no problems with her during or after.

I think it's the same girl. Picture for comparison purposes. No complaints with her. And she has a fantastic ass!Corina Masiel.jpg102_5769.jpg102_5767.jpg102_5770.jpg

Odd. Maybe you guys had already broken her of her bad manners?