Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ripped Off by this bitch!

Lifetime Member

Ripped Off by this bitch!

1601515_587506507994436_375976969_n.jpg

Her name is Corina

Im down for a long weekend staying at the sleep inn. Took this bitch from the hotel del rey last night. I met her on facebook before i came down and everything clicked. She had me meet her at the del rey last night and we had some drinks for a while and it seemed like we were good to go. I took her to my hotel and shit got stupid.

She told me i needed to pay first, and i told her i knew better than that, and that i would pay her after the sex. She wouldnt let off and told me she wasnt going to stay unless i paid up. When i wouldnt back down, she said i owed her for her time at the del rey, and for leaving the del rey even if i didnt fuck her. She told me if i didnt pay,she would call her chulo and i would be sorry. At this juncture, i told her i just wanted her to leave right away. She started trying to steal my shit on her way out, i had to wrestle my galaxy away from her as i forced her out of my room. After she was outside of my room, she told me she was going to go downstairs and tell them i raped her, so i stayed in my room for a while to escape the drama.

Today, i saw her in the del rey. She told me i would be sorry when i walked outside.

This is her facebook pictures and what she looks like. Crazy bitch.

62396_440745189337236_163730610_n.jpg1526262_581151105296643_1767554806_n.jpg598690_440746866003735_1897371704_n.jpg560752_304471172964639_1342353393_n.jpg545046_409779602433795_642491777_n.jpg534482_343463659065390_76368993_n.jpg397710_410899388988483_1488958903_n.jpg384834_383348985076857_319914797_n.jpg320978_410899615655127_1874467225_n.jpg301029_401810423230713_1319456515_n.jpg64154_440746482670440_842522290_n.jpg1601515_587506507994436_375976969_n.jpg

I moved it up to article. Her name is Corina Masiel.

I've seen her over the last couple years at the Rey. She's cute, but she hangs with the coke head girls. Which always adds a few more moving pieces...

I once tried to pull her, and she insisted I should pay her friend at the Rey before we even left. She's got a drug problem.

Sorry you had a crappy experience.

Vegas Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by Ho Whisperer View Post
    1601515_587506507994436_375976969_n.jpg

Her name is Corina

Im down for a long weekend staying at the sleep inn. Took this bitch from the hotel del rey last night. I met her on facebook before i came down and everything clicked. She had me meet her at the del rey last night and we had some drinks for a while and it seemed like we were good to go. I took her to my hotel and shit got stupid.

She told me i needed to pay first, and i told her i knew better than that, and that i would pay her after the sex. She wouldnt let off and told me she wasnt going to stay unless i paid up. When i wouldnt back down, she said i owed her for her time at the del rey, and for leaving the del rey even if i didnt fuck her. She told me if i didnt pay,she would call her chulo and i would be sorry. At this juncture, i told her i just wanted her to leave right away. She started trying to steal my shit on her way out, i had to wrestle my galaxy away from her as i forced her out of my room. After she was outside of my room, she told me she was going to go downstairs and tell them i raped her, so i stayed in my room for a while to escape the drama.

Today, i saw her in the del rey. She told me i would be sorry when i walked outside.
    You took a big risk Ho Whisperer. You should have given her between $20-$50 to cut your losses and calm her nerves some.
    I have had some situations where my ego got the best of me. Being around this hobby for awhile I have seen and heard some horror stories also.
    I know that feeling of being around a crazy girl. We all cross at least of few of them over time.
    Be careful in the future. Good luck.

Lifetime Member
    Give her $20 to $50? Are you kidding me? That would only encourage her. These girls prey on weak guys. Be a man and stand up for yourself.

This seems to be becoming a common problem. Might be a good idea to say dinero despues sexo before leaving the rey.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Jeff View Post
    You took a big risk Ho Whisperer. You should have given her between $20-$50 to cut your losses and calm her nerves some.
    I have had some situations where my ego got the best of me. Being around this hobby for awhile I have seen and heard some horror stories also.
    I know that feeling of being around a crazy girl. We all cross at least of few of them over time.
    Be careful in the future. Good luck.

Agreed pay to leave. Not worth the problem.

Were I a hotel owner, I would want the guy to do whatever necessary to get this crazy bitch out of my building without incident.

On the other hand, we all know that the more she profits from this strategy, the more she will employ it.

For some reason I cant see the pictures. I'm a fresh member, hours. Is that normal?

hank
    This is the kind of info with pics that makes the board worthwhile. Sorry for the bad experiences

This is an excellent example of when it pays to have the security guys on your side. As I mentioned in an earlier thread, I always look the security guys in the eye when I pass by, and shake their hands. I will give the door guy a ₡1000 note every 3 or 4 times I go into places like Key Largo and Del Rey. I introduce myself, and ask them their names if we haven't met before. After 2 or 3 times, they will call you by name when you go to the joint.

In a case like yours, when threatened by girls in the Del Rey, I usually walk up to the closest security guy and very loudly say, "That girl RIGHT THERE (point at her) said that her pimp is outside waiting to beat me up or worse. I was just talking to her, and she starts threatening me for no reason. Can you make sure that I get to a cab safely?" "Which girl, Mr. Speedy1? Oh, that girl right there? I'm sure you're OK, she does that stuff sometimes. I'll get you a taxi right outside."

Any other girls around her will dart away like rats leaving a sinking ship when they hear the conversation and the security guard calling you by name. The look on her face, as all of the other gringos at the bar alternate between looking at you and her, is basically, "Well, shit. I'm not making any money today."

---------------------------------------------------

I had a bartender at KL bring me a tab one day as I was about to leave.

ME: Ummm, I wasn't running a tab, I was paying cash by the drink, remember?

SHE: Well, those 2 girls over there had a couple of drinks, and said that you were paying. The bill is $15.

ME: I never said I was buying anyone else any drinks.

SHE: Well, you have to pay, or I'll call security.

ME: Don't bother, there's my buddy XXX right over there. (I wave at XXX, he smiles and comes over to shake my hand)

XXX: Mr. Speedy1! Good to see you. How are you?

ME: Well, we seem to have a little problem here. Your bartender says that I have a bill, but I was paying cash, not running a tab.

SHE: Oh, no, XXX. It's my mistake. This bill was for another guy and I got confused.

---------------------------------------

We're in a tourist-economy country, in the very center of "high-roller drunk gringo throwing cash around" territory. If you're slipping the security guys Rojos every now and then, visit regularly, and buy $30 worth of drinks every time you come in, maybe gamble a little, say hi to all the bartenders and slip them an extra few colones every now and then, and occasionally take a girl to your place and treat her nicely, your reputation is secure. I guarantee that any girl or pimp or scam artist outside will get their asses pounded into the dirt if they fuck with a money-spending gringo with a good rep at DR or KL.
    Last edited by Speedy1; 02-11-2014 at 02:54 AM.

I am on the fence as far as "paying the girl to leave" goes. On the one hand, giving a head-case $20 will usually get her out of your room, your hotel, and your life forever. You won't have to deal with any drama. That's very true. She can make a stink and call hotel security or the police. Normally, nothing will happen to you, but it can be a huge pain in the ass. $20 to avoid all that shit? Yeah, I get that. It does happen sometimes, and there's really no defense against it unless you have reliable reports on that particular girl. Those kinds of girls are usually not in business for long. Any threats of a beating by her "pimp" (usually her candy-ass boyfriend who can't get a job) are usually hollow. Any Tico that beats up a Gringo downtown for not giving his girlfriend $20 is an idiot, and will usually get his own ass beat in pretty short order. I have, in the past, peeled off a $20 and told her to just go home or back to the bar, for the ease of a 5-second solution.

On the other hand, it's Bullshit. There is no way in hell that I should have to pay for someone to come back to my room and then renege on every agreement that we had. That girl should be PAYING ME for wasting my time. When I'm in the mood to not back down and spend the time doing it, I have, on a couple of occasions, said "Call the police, then. I'll wait." They'll get pissy, and either put up or shut up. If they do pull the trigger, the cops in Costa Rica are non-confrontational and generally have good common sense. Her word against mine, maybe the police will push the issue, probably they will not. And the hotel manager or owner will get PISSED when the cops show up at his place and together with the girl, cause a scene. If you've built a good rep with the hotel, they'll be like, "Gringo has stayed here 3 or 4 times as a paying customer, never had any problems before, now a problem with this chick? He's welcome here -- her ass is never coming into my establishment again. Thanks for waking me up at 2 a.m. for this bullshit, sweetheart."

The cops know there is no case. If they try to strongarm you, stick to your guns, if you're going this route. Twice I have told the cops over a similar disagreement, "You know what, if you want to take me downtown to jail, then let's just go. But I demand that you call my consul or allow me to call him, as required by international law." Now the last thing the cops want to do is call your embassy, wake up a consul at the ass-end of midnight, and have him walk into the police station at 3 a.m. -- sleepy and pissed off -- over an "alleged" $20 owed to a crack-head hooker by a tourist. Now, even the ambassador himself has no power over what the cops do to you, but they try to maintain good relations, and disturbing him over shit like this does not go over well once Laura calls the Minister, who calls the Mayor, who calls the Police Chief, who chews the asses of the duty officers that couldn't defuse the situation. Two times I've pulled that card, and they never called my bluff. So this whole incident now has probably lasted about 2 hours, and I didn't have to give the girl diddly-squat. I just smile and say, "That was fun! At least I had some entertainment tonight, and for FREE! You could have done what you said, and made $60 (or $100 or $150, whatever). OR, you could have let it go, and in the 2 hours you just WASTED, could have made money off some other guy at the Del Rey."

A tourist gringo can cause all kinds of miserable for cops who just want to finish their shift at 6 a.m., go home, and pound the wife and an Imperial or 5. A coked-up hooker citizen of Costa Rica? Unless she's got a lawyer, she's got nothing. Remember, she's begging you for $20 -- I'm guessing no lawyer.
    Last edited by Speedy1; 02-11-2014 at 10:04 AM.