Thread: Jaco vs San Jose

Lifetime Member

Jaco vs San Jose

In your opinion which city has the best talent?

In the pay for play scene, I would say Jaco had the best looking working girls. But the service is better in San Jose.

Ditto. Many of the best looking girls have migrated to Jaco. I know a few girls that made the change, and the money is better in Jaco. Most of the girls in Jaco are working at Cocal now. The few that I know say the money is better there. I can confirm, as I have seen it on multiple occasions. Guys come down from Los Suenos and villas in the Jaco area and have no problem with $200, $300, $400 for a girl. I have seen guys at Cocal pull 3 or 4 girls for the night at $300 each.

ekismet
    I'm a bit rusty regarding the mongering scene in CR. But IMHO, SJO is far superior to Jaco. There's more selection and far more places to go.

One place I highly recommend is Puerto Viejo. It's a magical place; but you should take a gal with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ekismet View Post
    I'm a bit rusty regarding the mongering scene in CR. But IMHO, SJO is far superior to Jaco. There's more selection and far more places to go.

One place I highly recommend is Puerto Viejo. It's a magical place; but you should take a gal with you.

Most of the best talent has migrated to Jaco or Tamarindo. San Jose still has more venues, but the amount and quality of talent is slim.

Quote Originally Posted by ekismet View Post

Puerto Viejo? Now that IS off the beaten path! The "Caribbean Side" has long since lost its flavor as a Tourism Destination.

I don't especially encourage visiting the Caribbean Side of Costa Rica, but, if you're an Intrepid soul, you can have a cheap vacation, and possibly skip some of the extreme heat and humidity of the Pacific Side, depending on the time of year.

If you have a thing for Black Girls (I know I do, sometimes), the Caribbean Side could be right up your alley.

Extra Vigilance is required. The small amount of violent crime that does persist in Costa Rica tends to find its home in the Limon province. Limon Residents are not particularly fond of Gringos, nor do they care much for other Citizens/Residents of Costa Rica. If you park your car on the street overnight, just go ahead and assume that it will be broken into, while you sleep.

Puerto Viejo, Cahuita, and Sixaola do have small Tourist-Friendly areas that are quite nice. My advice is to stay within those areas between sunset and sunrise. You can find girls in the towns -- mostly Jamaican/Dominican Republic style Black Girls, many of whom are quite beautiful. Monger-friendly hotels are few and far between, but their policies are not always rigidly enforced. It's an area that is starved for cash, and many hotel owners will turn a blind eye, if a local girl can make a few bucks. Hide your wallet -- from everyone.

--------------

On the upside...

The Limon Province is just starting a new "Upswing" of Tourism-Friendliness and Prosperity. A new, huge port is about to open, and will be welcoming Cruise Ships from the USA. Nature Air has just instituted service between San Jose and Limon.