Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daniel Woodall - 2013 Player Hater of the Year

cubabound
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesie View Post
    Ha, this has to be the most proactive player hating I've seen in a while. Robert from the mansion asked me who that asshole was who was sending him emails about me.

I'm going to follow up with an article about the principles of crt early in the week. A little info some of you would find interesting. But it's late, banging a couple girls a day makes me tired. Will have to wait.

and the follow up...

This guy is a real bundle of joy...

Just found out Dan had a dispute with a joint Ticaland/Crt member, found out the guy had a restaurant in Miami. Sent an email to the corporate office telling them the guy traveled to Costa Rica for sex tours. What makes this story especially heart warming is Dan got his personal information from the back end of CRT, where he's a moderator.

While I normally love having a laugh at CRT's expense, this takes it to a whole new level.

Lifetime Member
    Seems like someone is in for a federal law suit, on privacy breach

That's just sad, Jonesie. Why anyone would do that to a fellow citizen/resident and like-minded man is beyond me. I don't know the particulars, but the guy sounds like an ASS. Who NARCS someone like that?!?!?! He was putting CR Immigration on your tail? That's pathetic. Sorry to vent. I don't usually post personal messages like this, but as I indicated in an earlier post in another thread, it just pisses me off that CRT has become a bunch of better-than-thou whiners that are more interested in Narcing out their fellow mongers and chastising newbies for valid questions, than they are in providing valuable information.

I have had this happen in another country myself. When the Immigration guys showed up, I politely invoked my rights to Consular representation, and asked if we could go to the U.S. Embassy, since it was much closer than their Immigration/Police station. That is their option -- it is their country -- you just have to spin it the right way and they will agree that it sounds like a good idea. At this point they had already informed me of the name of the jackass that had ratted me out on a visa overstay. We get to the Embassy, and a few minutes later me, 2 local cops, and a consul are sitting in the little room. After a brief chat about my visa, in which I admitted that I had overstayed, I briefly explained that Mr. Jackass had slandered me to the local Immigration authorities, which was true. I also stated that this was one of the reasons that I had overstayed, trying to mend the lies the guy was spreading about me. In the process of Narcing me on my visa, he had made some untrue statements about me that I felt hurt my business representation. The consul is translating all of this into Russian for the police, who are starting to obviously get a little confused and uncomfortable. After I finish my explanation, I lean forward and say loudly to the Consul, "I invoke my rights as a U.S. citizen, under extraterritorial law pursuant to United States Code, Title XX, XX.XXX (I forget the numbers, but back then I had done my research). I have been slandered, I accuse Mr. jackass of slandering me, and demand to file charges against him under U.S. law and extraterritorial rights and law of the sovereign state of the USA." The consul and the cops exchange a bit in Russian for a few minutes, then the cops leave. The Consul looks at me and says, "Go to your apartment, pack your bags, and leave on the next available flight. They are going to forget any of this ever happened if you get out as soon as you can. You can enter again when you are normally eligible for a new visa."

I don't know what happened to Mr. J. -- I never saw him again. But he would have been arrested immediately the next time he entered the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesie View Post
    This guy is a real bundle of joy...

Just found out Dan had a dispute with a joint Ticaland/Crt member, found out the guy had a restaurant in Miami. Sent an email to the corporate office telling them the guy traveled to Costa Rica for sex tours. What makes this story especially heart warming is Dan got his personal information from the back end of CRT, where he's a moderator.

While I normally love having a laugh at CRT's expense, this takes it to a whole new level.
    I am not a lawyer, so I don't know if this qualifies as slander or privacy breach, but it sure sounds like it does. If this is the truth, you can put this guy to the coals, if you want. I do not know where CRT is registered or copyrighted or hosted, but I do know that they have a U.S. contact number and hold a U.S. copyright. If he is still a U.S. citizen, so much the better.

You will need an attorney in the USA that is experienced in International and Extraterritorial law, specifically U.S. extraterritorial law. If you want to put the money, time, and effort into this, that is. If a U.S. law has been violated against a U.S. citizen by a U.S. registered corporation or another U.S. citizen or resident, it's just like it happened in the U.S., regardless of where in the world that it happened. You can file suit against the assets of that corporation or citizen, and possibly institute criminal charges against them. No criminal charges can be pursued until the person re-enters the U.S., but if charges have been filed, he will be arrested or issued a summons immediately upon entry into the U.S. However, if Costa Rican law has also been violated, cooperation between the U.S. Embassy and local Costa Rican authorities could result in criminal charges in CR, or immediate deportation, possibly permanently.

In either case, any and all assets of CRT, Inc. (or whatever the corp. is called) are subject to seizure or freeze.