PDA

View Full Version : cocal update 9-2 9-6

trifectabox
09-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Monday and Tuesday much busier then my july trip(girl to guy 4-1).Labor day 9-2 ratio about 1-1 same on Tuesday.Wednesday/Thursday off the charts 4-1 or better.Many beautiful women.Everyone seemed to be having fun many men spending.On Monday I had 2 girls a Columbian $150 for 2 pops and a tica $100.Tuesday I had a friend from san jose come up and leave on Wednesday morning.Wednesday found one on the beach right by cocal great service $100,wednesday night ran into girl from july and repeated $130 great service and pictures.On Thursday I repeated with $100 girl from Monday and girl from july$100.Cocal definitely place to be.I also took a chance in daytime walking beach and street talked to some girls -many showed interest so don't be shy.Cant wait for December.

Jonesie
09-07-2013, 04:18 PM
Thanks for reporting back.

mxskillz
09-07-2013, 07:47 PM
im not understanding why anyone is paying over $100 for a chica.. only top shelf chicas should reach a cap of $100.. cant tell you what to do, but with all do respect, all you are doing is raising the prices for everyone and dont be surprised if the normal price in a year is $150, just saying

Mattyice
09-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Mxskillz, from all the reports ive read, girls have been asking for $150 in jaco for a while now, many refusing anything less than $100. If you want to save money, you should probably stay in san jose.

mxskillz
09-07-2013, 08:59 PM
lol..i dont need to save money mattyice..but thats exactly my point, they are asking $150 because guys are justifying paying it.. and according to you, its the norm already, because why?

Mattyice
09-08-2013, 12:50 AM
Because the guys that go to jaco are willing to pay more. If you dont need to save money then I dont see the issue for you. I for one am interested in getting the most bang for my buck so ill stick with san jose.

pvdr
09-08-2013, 10:37 AM
It is not a rich or poor thing. For me, coming to Costa Rica to pay $150 is crazy. I can set up a date with an 8 in Tijuana for that much for 2 hourd of GFE, no bullshit upsells, etc. No plane ticket, no cab. Just makes sense. Not good or bad. To each his own.

Jonesie
09-08-2013, 11:45 AM
I've always looked at it from a value perspective. Mongering is an imperfect science. Take the Chica of the month, that's a girl most guys would pay cien for in the Rey or the Cocal. I got her for $46 (I tipped). Sometimes you pay cien (or more) and leave feeling short-changed. So I'd suggest aside from the obvious objective of getting laid, there is also an adventure to mongering.

There are however, some common denominators on both sides that shift the luck into or away from our favor. Having a rapport, not paying first, discussing things before you make the decision, etc.

I've paid $900 in Vegas for a mediocre 3some, and had amazing sex on calle 6 or Mayorista in Medellin for $15. This site is dedicated to helping all of us know the terrain and get as much value for our money, however much we decide to pay, as we possibly can.

trifectabox
09-19-2013, 03:00 PM
I say to each there own.If all I wanted was cheap sex I would still go to san jose.It does not mater if you can afford $100+ or not it is are you willing to pay it some are some are not.I think $100 at the beach is fair the $150 was for a double pop(she originaly wanted $180).Your thinking that prices will rise is flawed as this has been going on for years at the del rey and im sure jaco to.This last trip many guys spending big bucks from what I observed and overheard.IMHO the only time prices will rise is when guys outnumber girls and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Jonesie
09-19-2013, 03:22 PM
I'd agree. The real factor in the Cocal, and any other consumer good or service, is always supply and demand. In Jaco, there are guys going in to spend $1,000 or more fishing for a day, and to them, $100-$150 isn't that much to pay for a really hot girl. Some guys will disagree of course. If the numbers favor the guys, the prices will be more flexible, if the guys are double the count of the girls, then expect some mercenary quotes.

hank
09-19-2013, 03:23 PM
A lot of the guys in Jaco are married and on a fishing trip with their buddies. So they don't have the freedom that most of us have. So when a cute chica walks up to them and they know that tomorrow night they are going to be home with there overweight gringa wife it's a no brainer to just take her and not worry about the extra $50

Jonesie
09-21-2013, 01:31 PM
I would agree with this. I don't think guys in this position will 'hold the line'.