PDA

View Full Version : Vista Linda Apartments

Attila
04-14-2013, 07:24 AM
Hi Jonesie,

It was a pleasure meeting you at the HLH. You are a wealth of information. Thanks very much for the life time Ticaland membership.

My question for you and other board members is about the Vista Linda Apartments. Do you know much about the place. Location, quality of accommodation, just any general info/experience staying there.

cheers,
Attila

Jonesie
04-14-2013, 01:21 PM
Do you have a link or phone number?

Attila
04-14-2013, 01:51 PM
http://vistalindaapartments.com/

Jonesie
04-14-2013, 02:17 PM
I've never heard of them. I couldn't find any type of pricing, this place is in a Tico neighborhood a few minutes from town.

Attila
04-14-2013, 02:46 PM
Heard a lot of mongers and ex-pats stay there for the long term. The pricing is $400 -500/month. You have to click on the availability tab to check the rooms and price. They have studios to 1 bedroom suites.

cheers,
Attila

Jerry C
04-17-2013, 06:15 PM
Hi all, I also heard of Vista Linda but didn't know much about the place. With a little digging online I first found this forum post and then found the following reviews so I thought I would come back and share: http://apartmentratingscr.com/vista-linda-apartments/#comment-65

Hope it helps

tommo55
08-02-2013, 10:49 PM
I resided at the apartments for a week at a time for vacation. The years were 2005,2006,2007. A gentleman named Carlos manages the place and keeps adding new apartments.

When I went there it was $20.00 a night for daily rent. There is a mix of Expats who stay there for all or part of a year and vacationers like myself. I liked the apartments and they were tica friendly- the problem being that the apartments are a couple of miles from all the action. The local bus does come by and you can usually get a cab for 1500 to 2500 colones. Getting some of the girls to out there can be a challenge.

They try to stay close to "the gulch". Most apartments have a kitchenette and some of the new ones have regular showers not the suicide type. Wifi is available as well as a couple of community desktop computers. There is a couple of restaurants and stores in the quiet residential neighborhood. Usually there is 24 security although every year I went there it was a different person. Sorry for the late info I just discovered this thread. Here is the information

that I have- I did hear the daily rent went up to $25.00. Rent must be paid in American dollars no credit cards. Vista Linda Apartments- Master Phone #2240-5021, 400 Norte 200 Oeste, de Durman Esquivel, El Encanto, Calle Blancos or 800 Oeste (west) de la Plaza de Calle Blancos. Carlos speaks English pretty fluently.5226