PDA

View Full Version : Rules and Prizes for March Photo Contest

Jonesie
02-26-2013, 05:25 PM
The following are the prizes and rules for the March photo contest. A very special thanks to the Mona Lisa and Hotel Little Havana for providing such generous prizes.

Instead of First and Second prizes, there will be two first place prizes, with the winner getting to make first choice.

1. 2 Nights stay in the New Mona Lisa hotel Deluxe rooms. Plus $100 house credit, chargeable to the room.
1. 2 Nights stay in the Hotel Little Havana. Best room available in the house. Deluxe king or better. Plus $100 house credit to apply to goods and services of HLH.
3. $50 credit to the Pirate Club.

User must make reservation within 90 days of being awarded, and must use stay within 6 months of winning.

Rules:

1. All subjects must be 18 years of age or more.
2. Photos must have been taken by you.
3. Photos must be of a girl YOU sessioned with personally.
4. Photos must be of a girl currently available in Costa Rica.
5. No complaining about other's pics. No "Hey, that's my girlfriend, here's the Western Union receipts to prove it"!
6. All photos must be of women, who were born with female genitalia. Just thought I'd throw that out there...

This contest starts Today, and ends March 31st. All submissions must be made to the appropriate thread by April 1. A poll will be opened for the entries, and members will vote for the winners.

To submit an entry, Click on the "New Thread" button, say a few words about where you met her, etc.. And click the "manage attachments" button and follow instructions.

Good Luck Gentlemen

oldtimer
02-27-2013, 09:46 AM
Does i have to be a single photo, or can it be a series showing background of meeting, clothed and nude, personality, etc?

oldtimer
02-27-2013, 09:52 AM
How many photos can be entered (of different girls)? Do you need the chica's name and permission?

Jonesie
02-27-2013, 12:04 PM
You can submit as many entries as you wish. But each entry must be of a different girl. So pick the best and submit it. The location where the pic was taken doesn't matter. I'm assuming if she stands there and lets you take her picture, she's consenting.

You may take a picture of your girl in as many, or as little clothes as you wish. The winners will be decided by your fellow members, so I'm guessing the less clothing, the higher the score.

trashman1955
03-10-2013, 06:24 PM
You can submit as many entries as you wish. But each entry must be of a different girl. So pick the best and submit it. The location where the pic was taken doesn't matter. I'm assuming if she stands there and lets you take her picture, she's consenting.

You may take a picture of your girl in as many, or as little clothes as you wish. The winners will be decided by your fellow members, so I'm guessing the less clothing, the higher the score.

Jonsie will I have to be the only one to start this contest.

trashman1955
03-10-2013, 06:29 PM
2353This little lady was in the Del Ray on March 02 2013 name is jennifer

oldtimer
03-10-2013, 10:04 PM
Thanks to finding this website, and thanks to Jonesie, I just spent 9 glorious days of total debauchery at the HLH. I had the pleasure of the company of many of the girls there, as well as from HDR, Pirate's, New Fantasy, and several MP's. One of my hopes was to obtain fotos for this conttest. My experience was as follows; Just a few of the ladies would not allow pictures. Of the ones who would, many would not allow faces. Of every single lady who did allow good pics, I had to give a strong promise of NO INTERNET! So just because a girl would let me take a pic, it definitely did not mean that she was OK with having them available over the net. So sad. (And some of them were real stunners!)

Jonesie
03-10-2013, 10:49 PM
Jonsie will I have to be the only one to start this contest.

All the better the odds of you winning, my man...

legend92cbr
03-11-2013, 12:31 AM

Met Jenny on first night in SJ. Was just checking out the scene and taking it all in at Del Rey so didn't pull the trigger. Took some pics of her and her friend and she emailed em to me. The next day woke up still with her little cute face on my mind so I emailed her my information at the Mona. She got back surprisingly quick and met me in the bar later that afternoon. Things were kind of slow so she hung out with her friend all after noon getting to know each other and having some drinks. We negotiated 80$ session I shot up to my room to shower and came downstairs to scoop her into my room. The session was good bbbj stayed for about 2 hours or so. Great session.

legend92cbr
03-11-2013, 12:38 AM

This was another hottie Mariela Colombian. Body speaks for itself super gorgeous body crazy tight stomach. Just got her chest redone 1.5 months and they are super soft just great. The best thing about Mariela is her super warm personality. Just a all alround fun girl. Came to the room negotiated 80$ session hung out for way more. We drank talked danced etc..by far best session I had in CR. Well worth it.

luv2travel2
03-11-2013, 08:20 AM
Who's Jenny's blond friend. Both look great.

oldtimer
03-11-2013, 09:22 AM
I do have a couple pics it might be possible to post (not my best ones!) so how do I post them? Do I need a web host first? Can I make them a little larger than the others I see here, and can I post that you don't need to first "click for larger size"?

legend92cbr
03-11-2013, 12:04 PM
If my memory serves me right the blondies name is merry really cute girl both very sweet. If you spot one the other wont be far behind. One of the nights she was having trouble finding a date so I told Jenny I'd take both and offered 60$. She didnt bite oh well got to enjoy Jenny again solo no problem there.

Jonesie
03-11-2013, 12:05 PM
You can either create your own thread on the subforum (like I had asked everyone to do), or you can click 'edit post', and on the new section, it will say 'go advanced'. Click that button and scroll down a little until you see 'manage attachments'. Click on that and follow the instructions. Good luck.

I do have a couple pics it might be possible to post (not my best ones!) so how do I post them? Do I need a web host first? Can I make them a little larger than the others I see here, and can I post that you don't need to first "click for larger size"?

bkguru
03-20-2013, 06:17 PM
Brothers...... Me and my wingman were hanging out at the Del Rey drinking beers and watching the talent walk by. My wingman says "turn around". I turn and see a pair of tits the size of basketballs. As my jaw drops, she spies me and comes over, sits on my lap, introduces herself. We chat it up over a few JWBlacks that I buy for her. She wants $100 like all the girls do but I offer $80 saying I just bought her over $20 in drinks. She agrees and we head to the room. She starts stripping and I see those huge coconuts. I whip out the camera and snap a couple photos, which see didn't mind. After a quick shower we hit the bed running. DFK, BBBJ, Ball licking, than the bag went on. Sex in every position you could think of. Ended up in mish and she starts rubbing her clit like Stevie Ray Vaughan playin guitar. This really gets me going and I pop soon after. Great girl, fun and would repeat. My wingman nicknamed her Voodoo Woman.Here's a few more pics:

cubabound
03-26-2013, 11:55 PM
Thanks BK...I have been wondering what those puppys look like for a long time...you just saved me $100