PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Hotel LaAmistad

pvdr
01-30-2014, 12:46 PM
I'm way too beat up to tell stories, some great, others not so great. I will, however, give a huge thumbs up to the entire crew at LaAmistad. The nicest, most helpful bunch around. The all inclusive is a wonderful thing. The location is perfect, and there are always a lot of really nice guests at the smoking table on the front porch. Thanks again, Matt and crew for a great time!

rkelly1brd
02-01-2014, 07:09 AM
I stayed at SL but walked up to HLA for dinner a couple of times. Was nice to be able to hang out without being constantly approached by girls. Excellent food and service too.

When staying at HLA, where do you go for girls? I know you can walk them up from SL but will Del Ray girls go there too?

Attila
02-01-2014, 01:00 PM
I stayed at SL but walked up to HLA for dinner a couple of times. Was nice to be able to hang out without being constantly approached by girls. Excellent food and service too.

When staying at HLA, where do you go for girls? I know you can walk them up from SL but will Del Ray girls go there too?

You can bring a girl back to LA. No working girls hanging around.

cheers,
Attila

Spot
02-04-2014, 08:23 AM
R J=Kelly...Go to the cigar place around the corner from Sportsman. Across from New Fantasy. Ask for Jonesie

pvdr
02-07-2014, 04:40 PM
I found that, while the girls that wander by the Amistad are only welcome to sit at the terrace smoking table (unless you walk them in), they tend to be friendly, no hassle chicks, that will sit and shoot the shit for a cigarette. They have friends that they will contact, and a fun time can be had by all. Brought girls from the Rey, SL, etc. The Rey is just becoming a real bummer. You never know what you are going to get in the end. I generally ask Juan Carlos ( cabbie) to pick one for me if I go there. The only real great experiences I had were with the ladies I met by accident. A couple of good TLN twosomes.