PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Nine Jaco

pikshed
01-24-2014, 12:31 AM
Anyone have any experience staying at hotel nine? Reviews sound like a nice place. How far from the main strip? guest friendly?

Jonesie
01-24-2014, 01:38 AM
Not sure how friendly it is to guests, but it's at the south end of the beach, away from the action.

Speedy1
01-24-2014, 06:18 PM
It is a nice place, on the upscale side of the usual Jaco haunts. It is NOT guest friendly.

Jaco Hank
02-15-2015, 04:11 PM
stayed here for a week, coming back for another week in May. I like this place because its right on the beach and its off the main strip. I do not "hobby" in my personal hotel room ever..its my cardinal rule that some can break for years and never get burned. I would rather go the MP route or short time hotel for a girl I pulled. The place is nice but a little pricey and only a 3 or 4 dollar cab ride to the Strip. As far as being guest friendly, I would go with Speedy however FYI, the front desk usually shuts down around sundown and I feel the security guard there would be more than happy to take a couple of "rojos" to keep his eye on the beach as you walked in with your invited guest